Nth much to blog,as life been pretty same and boring...
Work from Mon to Fri,Work-hb's home-mom's home-hb's home every wkdays!
Fri nite,Sat Nite and Sun,I'll rush orders for my online business...
Wkns we will go out as a family...
Sometimes in singapore,sometimes in msia...
Pretty boring rite??
Haven been meeting my plurk babes...
Miss them lots...:(
Tis little boy of mine is back to e care of mom ever since i went bk to work...
I gt 1001 reasons of dun wan to go back work,but i got juz 1 reason tt force mi back to work..
Sigh...
Anyone miss tis cheeky boy?
Work from Mon to Fri,Work-hb's home-mom's home-hb's home every wkdays!
Fri nite,Sat Nite and Sun,I'll rush orders for my online business...
Wkns we will go out as a family...
Sometimes in singapore,sometimes in msia...
Pretty boring rite??
Haven been meeting my plurk babes...
Miss them lots...:(
Tis little boy of mine is back to e care of mom ever since i went bk to work...
I gt 1001 reasons of dun wan to go back work,but i got juz 1 reason tt force mi back to work..
Sigh...
Anyone miss tis cheeky boy?
A happy 2yr old boy.
Who is learning to tok rite now.
He will follow watever you say when he is in e mood to do so.
Veri funny at times but make mi angry at times too.
Tis is his "Gui Lian" taught by mom.LOL!And tis is him snatching my camera while im doing work n took a pic on his own..LOL!
Sometimes He really anger mi alot.
but he gave mi lots of joy too.
At least when i ask him to kiss mi,say I LOVE U,he will do it.LOL!
At least when i ask him to kiss mi,say I LOVE U,he will do it.LOL!
Ok,tt's all.
Here's e cheeky little boy saying CHEESE!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment