Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogging about my handmades.

People who know me will know that I do alot handmade,from hair accessories to diaper clutches.
So I've decided to blog about my handmade and things in my own personal blog.
Hopefully I will have time to blog often!
Posts about my handmade will be labelled under Rainbow.Ants.:)

First,
I will blog about how I pack my supplies of fabrics.
Bear with me because it gonna be a long post with lots of photos!:))

My forever growing stash of fabrics!
All folded nicely using my self made standard fold equipment!
Place in the organiser I bought from ikea!

All the above are kept in a plastic container I bought from Giant due to space constraint.:(
Uncompleted projects n projects that need to be remake place in the containers I bought from Daiso.
The thicker cloths,stabilizers etc
 I love fabrics or should I say I cant resist handicraft things.
Been buying buying n buying alot of handicraft things since teenage time.
Probably is in my genes.
Mummy loves to do crafts too.
Mummy used to make me handbags and hair accessories.
Those hair accessories are still around till today!

Too bad,Dante is a boy.
Nothing much I can do for him other than making him a less girly doll pram seat,pacifier clip and some other things which he nvr likes it.>< 

Next up,how I keep my ribbons and things.

No comments: