Ok ok,I know I've been complaining non-stop recently.
But that working colleague of mine is seriously getting on my nerves.
I dont know is it due to horomones changes in me or whatever la.
She is just pissing me off every single day.
Cant even bother to entertain her when she tried to talk to me.
Tsk.
When I 1st being transfer down to my current department,I have no issue with the radiographer.
I dont know is it because me and her are from different company that's why no conflict.
Then now,after my company take over,I have alot of issues with the radiographer but not the lab tech.
Examples are forms need to specially chop with a special clinic chop which I personally think is so stupid and waste of time.
Currently this issue is still pending notice from my supervisor.
And she basically dont like to ask my direct supervisor for anything.
She will just skip my supervisor,my manager and goes to the higher one immediately.
She will just skip my supervisor,my manager and goes to the higher one immediately.
That's ok with me la.
But I have colleagues who took over me when Im on leave or mc,that has this issue with her.
Then if you make a small mistake and let her know,she will email every single person that she know regarding the issue which is a very very small issue.
And again,this problem is not face by me.
But my colleagues.
But my colleagues.
I usually will just try to solve the problems before asking her anything.
And if i have any issues,i will not ask her first unless is needed coz she really will make it into a big ho ha.
When she just came in,she cares about every single things including my work station things.
How I put my scanner etc.
Does it concern about her?
She seriously care about everything other than her own things lo.
She seriously care about everything other than her own things lo.
Tsk.
Maybe she cant stand seeing me being too free.
But when Im free,it also means she is free too ma.
Tsk!
And even if I have patients,
my speed of doing things is fast de lo.(Like I hao lian hoh.=x)
Im so used to being fast in typing,registration etc.
Im so used to being fast in typing,registration etc.
I seriously dont need her to doubt my work lo.
Out of 20patients,maybe one patient I will do wrongly.
But is so rare lo.
But is so rare lo.
She told me just now that is difficult for her as alot of things I cant do for her.
NOT I CANT DO FOR YOU LO.
IS IT NEEDED TO DO ANOT?
LIKE CHOPPING OF THE FORMS?
and I need instructions from my supervisor,not you!
LIKE CHOPPING OF THE FORMS?
and I need instructions from my supervisor,not you!
She really kan cheong about every single things even those not involving her lo.
CANT STAND!
I seriously cant stand her.
Maybe our eight characters clash.
LOL!
I love this current department coz of the peace Im having and I guess that's the reason why my supervisor intially ask me if I want to be transfer to this current department anot.
Because I need that peace in me.
But ever since she started here,my life here is getting more and more upset.
Maybe is just me being fussy or her being too annoying.
The more I work,the more SIAN I goes.
Haiz.
Enough of my rants.
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment