Friday, June 23, 2006

Sentosa Trip!~

Hmm,went out on wed morning at 10.25am...walk my way to baker's choice to meet my girls at 10.45am...i was e 1st one there...haha... sms fy and waited awhile b4 i go walk walk....hee...then saw huisan came...then came fy...then came june...hee...no one was late!~A mircale!~Hee...took train to habour front...chatted alot on our way dere...time flies when we were toking...=)

Reach e bus station...took e bus to sentosa...we had to stand...='(...took e tram when we were dere...we went to palawan beach...had gr8 fun taking pics la...tokin to each other...muhaha...really so many things to tok about loh...so long nvr meet my girls le...since dec 05 ba...was too busy le ma all of us...

Some pics we took...plus i edited them...

I wear my new specs tt day...is it nice?=X..I find it ok la...

I become so dark after tt day...='(...sob!~Die la!~Better fast 'drop colour' hoh...i dun wan my bday still lik dark dark~Toking about bday,i got 3 early bday presents from my girls.!~Thanks girls!~


Something happen ytd again...sigh...and on wed...i'm so disappointed already..i'm giving up soon...

No comments: