Long time no blog le loh...princess ranice is always busy...=X...
Working life still cont...i hate some of e ppl dere...hmmm,shld i name them(her)?Maybe i shld...but i dun wan be such a baddie la...=X...her name will be A in moi entries!~I hate A...i doesn't lik her at all...A has a stupid behaviour...When tis colleague of mine,H is aro...A will tok to H only...in those friendly ways...no matter wat H did correctly or wrongly...when i did something wrong,A will start giving mi faces...all those black faces...I was lik,"HELLO!~I'M OSO UR COLLEAGUE K?"...
Once H din come to work...and A doesn't has anyone to tok to...so she started to tok to mi...well,tt day she tok to mi in a nice way,friendly way...from day one i start working till tt day,tt's e 1st time she tok t o mi in a nice way...i tot A wasn't friendly to mi coz she din tok to mi b4...but tt's not e case...after tt day,H came back...A change back into e same old her...i juz doesn;t care...but i really hate e way she tried to let mi noe i've make a mistake...which is she will tok to H about my mistake in a volume tt i can hear it yet she is not toking to mi...I was tinking,"Y cant u juz tell mi str into my face lik other colleagues do?,and y muz only u tell sister about my mistake yet u doesn't wanna tell mi instead?".Well,i doesnt really care about her...lik wat aunt pat(aunt pat is a nice colleague of mine) said,dun care about them,juz do wat u shld do...I agree to her...i doesnt really care about A...she is such a werido...
Coz of her somehow,i started to hate my job...arggh!@!@~
Normal life of mi still conts...san noe wat had happen to mi most of e time...thanks girl...thanks for hearing mi complaining to u...thanks alot...life seems so empty to mi now...other than work,i duno wat else can i do...i lost interest in doing anything already...nth seems to make mi feel tt i'm still a useful and nice person...i'm so lost in life...i hate myself,i hate being who i am...i hate everything in tis world...i'm so tired of life...hai...
Recently...my backache has come back...i really duno y...maybe it is due to stresss...i really duno...going to see doc if condition conts...i really scare i got some illness...hai...
I'm learning to let go of u...gif u all e freedom u wan...dun ever blame mi if i'm gone...dun blame mi...tis is wat u wan...I'm learning...I hope u'll too...
No comments:
Post a Comment