Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blogging

Missing u lik mad...
I love u still...
U r my only one...

Seeing u happy...
I'll try to be happy too...
Coz e one sharing ur joy is not mi anymore...
The pain hurts so much...
So much...

My life seems useless...
My life seems so empty...
Y do i live on for?
I duno...
I used to live in e hell...
I live on juz for e seek for looking my true love...
I tot i found u...
But i guess i was wrong...
Now i really duno y i live on for...
I really duno...

Almost wanted to die alot of times already...
If not for u...
I'll have jump...
I'll have jump...
Wondering y always when i tink of u...
My heart hurts so much...
My breathing get faster...
Maybe one day...
I'll jump off somewhere...
If one day...
U got my call...
Will u juz pick it up?
Mayb...
tt'll be e last call i gif to u already...
I love u...

Joy...
Happiness...
Smile...
Will not appear in my face any sooner...
Even if it does...
My heart...
My mind...
My soul...
Is not showing it at all...
The real mi is gone!

Time will heal mi for sure isnt it?
No one is perfect isnt it?
No one is...
I admit...
Some parts of mi is truely deeply wrong...
Aint u at fault too?
I wonder wat do u tink...
I wonder...

I somehow sort out my tinkings...
My feelings...
Somehow i dun...
I really duno la...
I tot i could let go of u already...
Somehow i cant still...
Memories still flood mi...
E promises u used to tell mi...
E broken promises of urs...
Hurts mi so much...
Sigh...

I nvr broke my promise for u at all...
Till now i dun...
I promise in loving u forever...
Caring for u forever...
I'll do wat i promise...
I'll love and care for u forever...
I'll let u have happiness forever...

If u r really happy w/o mi by ur side being e only one...
I'll let u do wat u wan...
No matter wat...
I'll be here for u...
Now and forever i'll...
I juz wan u to be happy...
Mi alone being unhappy is enuf...

I love u...
I wan u to be happy no matter wat...
No matter how sad i might be...
I wan u to be happy...
I juz wan u to be happy...

Loving someone doesnt mean having him by my side...
It mean letting him to be happy...
Letting him to have happiness...
I'll be more happy if u could be by my side being e special one...
If u could be dere for mi when i need u....
It will be better...

But is ok...
Is alright...
I'll brave thru everything on my own again...
Noeing u'll be happy...
No matter how tough e life i'm going to have ahead will be...
I'll be contented...
I noe i'll feel down down down again and again...
Tears will flow mi again and again...
Juz hope e tears tt flow now will be worth in e future...

To mi...
U'll always be my SUPERHAM...
My Lv Cha...
My Darling...
My Dearest Hubby...
I really cant make u my frenz...
I really cant...
It is so hard...
Hard...

I miss u alot alot...
Juz hope one day...
U'll see how much i really love u...


Down,
Min

No comments: