Time will heal mi...
Time really will heal mi rite?
I hope so...
I pray tt it will...
The hurt is so deep...
So so deep...
The love from mi to u is equally deep...
I nvr hate u from day one...
Till now,
I nvr hated u...
coz i really love u...
Sigh...
Praying hard tt i'll get stronger everyday...
I hope so...
Time will heal mi for sure rite?
Time will let mi hate e guys out dere too i guess...
I wouldn't step into one r/s anymore...
I wouldn't let any guys to have e chance to hurt mi anymore...
Coz u hurt mi too deep too deep...
I do so much for u...
So much so much for u...
I do things i nvr will do de for u...
I do things i nvr will do de for u...
But u nvr appreciate it at all...
U nvr...
I can be stronger than ever...
I can...
I dun need e love from guys for mi to live on...
I can be independant lik my aunt rite?
I can...
I'll...
I'm despo for love...
I noe i'm...
Lik tiff said...
I'm despo...
Coz i'm a girl...
A normal girl who wan to be love and care...
But u juz dun understand...
Now i wouldn't need any other guys' love anymore...
I can love myself...
deeply...
Like how much i truely love u...
My heart is wif u forever...
I wouldn't let any guys to hurt mi anymore...
No matter how true they seems to be...
Coz u seems to be so true once...
I told myself...
To gif u some time...
Some time to tink thru or watever...
How long it will be?
I wouldn't let u noe...
When e time is up...
Things u'll do after tt...
I'll not soften my heart anymore...
I'll harsh from then on...
I believe one day...
U'll see how much things i've do for u...
U'll somehow regret tt u din treasure them all...
I believe tt day will come...
I believe...
Dun ever promise things when u cant fulfil it...
I would rather u dun promise anything...
The disappointment is so huge...
The hurt is so deep...
Deeply hurt...
Badly hurt...
I cant love any guys anymore...
I cant love any guys anymore...
I cant...
I noe i cant...
U hurt mi too deep...
Too deep...
I used up my true feelings to treat u...
I used up all my true feelings to love u...
To care for u...
But all u noe is to destroy them...
All u noe is to hurt them...
I gif up so many things for u...
Regardless wat my parents said...
Wat ur parents said..
I nvr gif up on our r/s...
We nvr gif up at all...
I gif up so many things for u...
If u can tink...
Do u really tink u did do ur best in treasuring mi?
Juz tink thru...
I believe one day u'll regret...
Loving doesn't need any reason...
Frenz keep asking mi...
Y do i love u so much?
I duno...
I really duno how to ans them...
Coz i duno y do i love u so much...
Loving u doesn't need any reason...
If wat i did all these while...
cant prove to u tt i really love u...
I really duno wat else can i do to prove tt i love u...
I believe wat u said to mi...
I'll believe it forever...
I'm not lying to myself...
U r e one lying to urself....
Juz tink thru...
Thanks alot to those who cares alot for mi these few weeks...
I promise u all...
I'll be strong again...
I'll...
I need more time...
I need alot more time...
Thanks alot for ur care and love...
For u,my SUPERHAM...
只对你说
IT BE SO LONG BABY,SO MANY YEARS,SO MANY DAYS,
我心里的这句话,还是想对你说 사랑해요
站在寂寞的舞台上
灯光下拖着自己的影子
音乐重复我们共同的忧伤
不是每一次的演唱
就可以淡忘明天没有你
In my heart we’ll never be apart
残留手上的香味提醒我
在数位相机里留下的承诺
每一封简讯传出的思念 都对你说
사랑해요 means “I love you”
代表着我离不开你
每分每秒每一个声音
只有你撒娇会让我微笑
사랑해요 只对你说
I will love you, and forevermore
我答应, baby you will see
每一个我都属于你
Only ur girl now and forever,
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment