To u,
My dearest Lv Cha...
I was a strong girl b4 i noe u...
I brave thru everything all alone...
All alone...
I weaken in front of u...
Coz i care n love u too much...
More than i love n care abt myself...
Now,i'll brave thru everything again...
I'll...
I believe i'll be strong again...
I'll find my own happiness...
W/o u,
I really hope i'll be strong again...
I hope u'll too...
I really hope u'll realise how good i'm towards u all these while...
I hope when u realise tt u din treasure mi by treating mi well enuf...
I noe u always loved mi alot alot...
I noe tt...
Deep down i noe tt...
I still believe till today...
U still love mi alot alot...
But I'm still a girl no matter how 'man' i might be in a r/s...
I was different from other girls...
I'm different...
It is up to u to decide is it extra or special...
But to mi,
I'm special...
I'm special becoz i'm special..
It is juz u din noe it at all...
U din noe...
U can ask aro...
How do i treat my frenz...
U can ask...
How a nice person i'm to everyone...
I'm different from other girls...
I fight for my own happiness...
I fight for it...
U can ask my frenz...
U can...
Mayb u'll tink i'm veri chong dong...
But to mi,
It is e moment tt counts...
If i dun fight for things i wan,
i'll definately regret it next time i tink abt it...
If i fight n i lost,
I can get over with it n soon,i'll b back onto my feet again...
I believe no one is evil...
No one is unfriendly unless u turn urself into one...
No one is unkind unless u turn urself into one...
I believe everyone is nice and friendly...
Otherwise,I wouldn't have noe u and love u for so long...
U may tink i'm silly for always toking to ppl online...
Esp guys...
I nvr tink it is wrong...
Coz i noe u thru tt way too...
And i nvr regret it at all...
When i'm with u n i tok to them,
I nvr once tinking of leaving u for them...
Coz u were different...
I told u b4...
U were different...
I really love u true and deep...
I nvr fall in love with someone tt i dun wanna to be with forever...
I nvr fall in love with someone tt i dun wanna take care forever de...
I'll nvr...
I believe in wat my heart tell mi...
I nvr regret being wif u all these while...
Coz u really gave mi alot alot alot...
Many things i nvr get to do b4 de...
U gave mi e chance to do it...
Really thank u alot alot...
Now i'll move on...
I'll move on,living a new life...
Like wat u always have told mi i shld have...
I'll...
I'll still be here for u if u need mi...
Be it bgr or anything...
If i can help...
I'll...
U'll still be my frenz...
U'll...
I believe...
If we r fated,
we'll be tog no matter wat happen...
Promise mi u'll take care k?
Really hurts mi alot to see u in hospital...
Really it hurts mi alot...
Even by tinking...
If u need someone to acc u...
U can always find mi...
I'm still ur frenz no matter wat....
Grow up k?
ur parents n ur uncle really worried about u alot alot...
Learn to be strong n dun let them worry k?
Like how i'll prove to my parents tt i can be independant...
No matter wat u've...
juz live life as per normal...
Do rmb u nvr noe maybe u can live up till old age...
So muz plan for ur future ok?
U getting old already k?=X
I'm already planning for my future...
I'll be independant soon...
I promise to myself...
I'll...
I'll try my veri best to fulfil tt...
U enter my life...
U change my life...
Forever,u'll be placed in e deepest area of my heart...
Maybe one day,
U'll be e most impt person in my life again...
I really hope tt day will happen...
Coz u are my forever love...
U will be my forever memories in life...
Forever...
U'll be my Lv Cha...
My Hamlet...
My SuperHam...
My Krusty Krab...
Forever...
Signing off,
Princess Zhu Er...
No comments:
Post a Comment