It is really amazing how much i've slim down already...
Nvr have been so slim for years already...
To be slim,
i got lots of price to pay...
Dizzy...
No wei kou...
Sadness...
Loneliness...
Vomitting...
Is it good or bad?
i duno...
Now i only noe tt...
I'm no longer mi...
I'm no longer tinking properly...
I no longer can tink properly...
I've dropped into e deepest mountain ever...
When will someone come and save mi?
I wonder...
I'm no longer mi...
I'm dropping deeper and deeper...
Deeper and deeper...
I'll be strong will i?
Mayb...
Mayb not...
Really thanks alot alot of ppl...
Who stood by my side...
All these while...
And ppl whom i neglect in the past...
I really thanks u all alot alot...
No longer the usual mi,
Min...
*Memories will not juz go away like tis...
It hurts even more when u were mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment