The dream i always wanted to get is here already...
But i dun feel happy at all...
I'm getting lighter and lighter everyday...
I'm not happy at all...
*I'll be reachin the goal u wan mi to be soon...
Will u fulfil wat u promise mi on tt day?
I wonder...*
Wonder how much more weight will i lost...
for another week?
I wonder...
For the past one month...
I've lost 6 kg...altogether...
Nvr lost so much weight b4...
not even when i dance every week...
No food can be swallow down happily by mi anymore...
Every bite i ate is no longer having the taste tt i wan...
Even our favourite food i guess,will turn tasteless to mi too...
Forcing myself to eat everyday...
Food has to be force down...
It is hard...
Only u can make mi swallow down my food happily again...
Only u...
I went shopping these few days...
Alone and with ada...
I bought things i wanted...
But i'm not happy at all...
I'm not happy...
I bought things i like...
I bought things i wan...
But i'm not happy at all...
Not happy at all...
I wonder when can i be happy again...
Nth can make mi laugh at all...
My laughter seems to be so fake all these while...
Only u can give mi back my real laughter...
If one day,
I feel lik crying out loud...
crying out hard...
Can i hug u and cry again?
I miss u so much...
Memories juz flood mi like no one's business...
It hurts mi deeply...
Deeply...
Wherever i go...
I hope to see u...
Even if it is juz only ur backview...
I'll be contented...
Everywhere i go...
it is fill up wif our memories...
Memories of our forever love...
The lost of u in my life hurts mi even more than physical pain...
The lost of u in my life equals to e lost of myself in tis world...
Nth hurts more than tt...
No one will be dere to share my everything anymore...
E feeling of lost and pain,
I cant endure anymore...
One day...
I'll juz get exploded for sure...
One day...
I wonder when will e day be...
I miss u so much...
So so much...
I love u so much...
So so much...
If e day comes when i've to leave tis world,
will u juz come and see mi one last time?
Will u juz come and hug mi one last time?
Will u juz come and gif mi one last kiss?
Will u juz tell mi how much u missed mi?
I wonder...
I wonder...
By u leaving my life,my world...
doesn't make mi feel any better...
I feel worst...
It is worst than wat my parents did to mi..
It is worst...
I'm no longer myself...
My mind cant work properly anymore..
My mind cant rmb other things other than our memories...
My mind is failing mi already...
I'm no longer myself...
I tink it is time for mi to go...
Maybe i'm already gone from tis world...
I'm juz living for e seek of wat...
For e seek of wat?
I duno...
For u?
Most probably...
I no longer have e courage to face anything anymore..
No longer have e courage to face e world anymore...
I'm useless...
No point having mi tis useless girl in tis world anymore...
No point...
Things i do nvr seems to be rite from e day i was born...
Nth...
Fighting for my own rites and love is always wrong...
Wrong....
No point in having mi tis useless girl in tis world anymore...
No point...
One day...
I might suddenly disappear in tis world...
Hope when e day comes,
U'll come and see mi one last time...
U'll hug mi for one last time...
U'll kiss mi for one last time...
I really hope so...
I truely love u...
I truely love u...
I truely love u...
I juz wan u to be my Hubby...
My Krusty Krab...
My Lv Cha...
My Hamlet...
My Darling...
My Dear...
I noe i may not be good in many things...
Many many many things...
But my love for u is nth but true and deep..
I'm changing...
Changing into a better person...
someone whom is to ur liking most probably...
I dun wish to become ur enemy...
U are my only love...
My one and only...
Signing off,
MinMin Princess...
No comments:
Post a Comment