I miss u so much...
Today is ur special day...
It's ur day...
U r at genting,
enjoying urself...
While mi,
lying on bed...
Sick and uncomfortable...
How much i wish u were by my side now...
to take care of mi...=(
But is ok...
Coz today is ur day...
Hope dear dear got tink of mi...=)
Happy Birthday to dearie...
My Lv Cha...
My Precious...
I love u...
I miss u...
Has already gif u one of the presents...
Hope it really can be of some use for u...
I love u...
I miss u...
Cant wait to meet u later...
Although abit ill ill de feeling,
but dear will be my best medicine...=D
Muacks!~
I love u lots...
Zhu wanna celebrate Ham's every birthday with Ham forever...
My love for dear has not fade since day one...
Instead,
it has grown...
I love u even more now...
More and more...
I love u...
My dear...
U r really my happiness,
My sunshine...
=D...
I love u...
Signing off,
Zhu Er...
No comments:
Post a Comment