Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Loving you always...

I love to just being with you...
My love for you continues no matter wat...

You are my LOVE,
You are my DARLING...
You are my ONLY...
You are my JOY...
You are my HAPPINESS...
You are my SUNSHINE...
You are my MOTIVATION...
You are my LIFE...

I cant lost you...
I cant lost you...

My love for you is true...
Totally true...
I really love you...
I really do...

Our love has come so far...
It has always never been easy...
You and i didn't give up...
Why must you give up now?
Why must you give up now when i need you most?

Sigh...
Everything is my fault...

I really don't know what should i do to show you how much how much i love you...
I really don't know what should i do...
Will you just come back?

Will you just give me and you one more chance?
I know you care...
I know you still care...
Just give me one more chance to love you again...
Just give yourself one more chance to love me again,will you?

I really don't feel good at all...
Without you by my side,
nothing i do seems to be happy anymore...
I'm like just like a zombie...
My heart and soul is with you...
Will you promise to take good care of them like before?

I hope you'll...
I really hope you'll give our love one more chance...
Just one more chance...

I LOVE YOU,MY DEAR...
You'll always be my LV CHA...
My SUPERHAM...
My HAMLET...
Always...
You'll be...

At the end of each day there's no one else I'd rather be with...
Other than you...

Signing off,
Your Princess Zhu Er...

No comments: