Boring!~
Duno wat to blog xia...
Sian sian sian...
I feel so down today noh...
Sister was helping at e counter today...
She say things tt really hurts mi...
Argh...
If u were still mine...
I could have someone to share abt wat happen already...
And u'll ask mi not to tink so much rite?
Sigh...
I miss u so...
Missing u lots...
My life changes even more after u left mi...
I duno is it good or bad...
But to mi...
It is a way tt i use to numb myself...
Meet up wif tiffany today..
being long nvr meet her le...
So many things happen,oh gosh!~
Tt's life...
We are growing up...
Still rmb last time we always go tution tog de...
now we grow up le loh...
Went pastamania at west mall...
Veri sad...
Still rmb we always go causeway point eat pasta ma?
My fav pasta rmb ma?
Sigh...
Missing u alot thru out...
I miss u...
how much i wish u were still here for mi...
So tired today...
Tiring...
Feeling naeuous again...
Feeling dizzy again...
If u were here...
I could sleep tightly in ur arms already...
Sigh...
I did silly things again today...
Sigh...
Silly mi doing silly things...
Wat e use of them?
I duno...
I juz feel lik doing them...
Argh...
No longer e min min everyone noe already...
Tmr is a ph...
How much i wish i could spend it wif u...
Sigh...
Movie date wif u...
Sigh...
Rmb we wanna watch world trade center ma?
Sigh...
U said u wanna bring 'him' out...
Do u really mean it?
I hope so...
Will wait for ur call or sms tmr for sure...
Hope i can see u...
Miss u lots...
I miss u lots...
I miss u lots...
I love u still...
I love u still...
*still holding onto e belief*
Noeing u isnt easy...
Even if i cant be ur lover now,
one day...
We'll be tog again...
Juz hope now we can restart our r/s to frenzship...
And i'm sure we will be close frenz...
coz we are lovers...
Loving u lots still,
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment