Went out today for a movie trip wif jasmine,jy and protein...
Meet jy and jasmine at commonwealth station coz jy is driving ma...
His mom's car so cute can?Lol...
Waited for some time b4 they came...
Miss u alot then...
Memories of mi waiting for u to come to fetch mi appear in my mind again...
Seeing jasmine and jy tokin on e way remind mi of u...
The memories of mi and u chatting non stop in e car appear in my mind again...
Sigh...
I miss u...
on our way to e cathy...
I miss u so much...
E places tt we went to...
Walking from one place to another...
Juz to catch a bus home...
ur fav eating place...
Places where our love was dere...
Esp park mall...
The place where lots of things happen dere...
Sigh...I miss u so much...
Went the cathy...
The place i love to go movie wif u...
The place where u and i love most...
I miss u...
I love u...
Jy got into e wrong place and have to u-turn...
And we was late already...
If it was u,
U'll start to get angry already...
Anything and everything juz remind mi of u,u,u...
Jy let us go down outside the cathy...
I was so sotong tt i tot i could walk thru e grass...
But i cant...
Argh...
If u were dere,
U'll start luff at mi already...
Went upstairs wif jasmine to get drinks...
I din ate any popcorn...
coz it remind mi of u alot alot...
Rmb how we always fought wat flavour to eat?
U've always love e salted ones...
while mi e sweet ones...
Only caramel we both love...
Jasmine bought e today special...
Which is one popcorn and 2 drinks...
If u were dere,
U'll surely buy tt...
And one drink will be surely sprite and one will be coke....
Sigh...Miss u so much...
Went for e movie,the departed...
Bloody movie...Yucks...
Feeling so cold thru out...
If u were dere,
U'll let mi hug onto ur hand for sure...
U'll ask mi to hug my bag tight tight...
Everything juz make mi miss u so much...
Rmb e 1st time we went cathy for movie ma?
The place still not ready yet de...
Everywhere seems so dirty...
Rmb u took my pic wif mater and mcqueen over dere ma?
Went for dinner after tt at cineleisure...
Jy park his car at paradiz dere...
E place where u parked ur car once dere...
E place where parking fees is cheap...
Memories juz come back into my mind again...
Everything i do seems to be connected to u...
I miss u so...
Went for pastamania again...=X...
nth much to eat...
Ate e ocean baked pasta...
Not nice at all...
Jasmine's food remind mi of u oso...
U love to have combo one rmb?
Sigh...
Went walk walk wif jy and jasmine...
Protein need to go back to camp...
So he left early...
I seems so extra...
Argh...
Everywhere reminds mi of u...
Everywhere...
Everything i do...
Remind mi of u...
Argh...
Almost get to meet u today...
But u was not free...
I'll be good and listen to u...
No meeting means no meeting...
Really hope to meet u soon...
I can feel u wan to meet...
Maybe u juz lack of e courage...
I'll wait...
Went home by train after tt...
Was so lonely on my way back...
Missing u so much...
Seeing couples aro mi...
Doing things we used to do...
Make mi more sad and lonely...
I miss u alot...
Was so tired on my way back...
How much i hope u r dere by my side to let mi lie on ur shoulder and sleep...
How much i wish u r dere to tok to mi...
Love u lots still...
Used up alot courage to call u when i reach bb interchange...
the place where our love was build up...
U din ans...
I noe tt will happen...
But i juz try...
Coz i noe...
One day...
One day u'll definately ans my call...
Definately u'll ans my call,treating mi as a lover again...
I love u...
I miss u...
to mi,
She is juz a test to my love for u...
My love for u will nvr fade...
Nvr...
I love u alot alot...
I'm a changed girl already...
No longer e stubborn and ba dao girl anymore...
No longer e girl tt wan means wan anymore...
No longer e girl tt hide herself in one corner anymore...
My changes are for u,my only love...
My forever love...
My love for u nvr fade...
It grows every single day...
Every single day,my love for u gets stronger and stronger...
I love u...
I miss u...
Loving My SUPERHAM always,
Dang Mei...
No comments:
Post a Comment