Missing u more and more each day...
Loving u more and more everyday...
My love for u will nvr fade no matter wat u do to mi...
Nth will make my love for u fade at all...
I miss u so...
I love u lots...
My love and passion for u nvr dies off no matter wat u said to mi...
Missing u lots...
Getting worst in health nowadays...
A little rain can make mi feel so cold as if i'm in genting or where...
Cold...
I need warmth...
Warmth...
Argh...
Mayb i'm dying soon...
Weee!~
How gr8 tt will be...
No troubles...
No mind killing things to solve anymore...
Good...
E faster i die,e better...
Life has not much meaning already...
Suffer enuf for e past 18yrs...
Worsen alot recently...
Life has not much meaning already...
I'm no longer e girl tt i used to be anymore....
I'm juz a zombie named LiMin...
Wif no mind,
no soul in mi...
No more...
They have left wif e one i loved...
They have left mi...
One by one...
Those i love...
I trusted so much...
They left mi...
No one really noe wat i wan...
Even myself...
I tried so hard...
So hard to forget abt u...
But i cant...
Coz i truely love u...
Truely deeply love u...
Otherwise,i'll not have do so much for u...
I told u...
U were different...
Different from those guys i noe...
Totally different...
Or i'm wrong?
I duno la...
U r e one tt i truely love now and forever...
Forever u'll be e only one i love...
I love u...
I truely love u...
I'm no longer myself...
I'm urs...
Now and forever...
Zombie,
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment