I miss u so much...
I miss u so much...
I cant contact u at all now...
I cant get ur sms for mi now...
I wouldnt give up...
I'll still sms u...
I'll still call u...
U r my LOVE,my DARLING...
U r my ONLY,my JOY...
U r e ONE juz for mi...
U r my HAPPINESS...
U r my LOVE,my SUNSHINE...
Without u in my life,
my life has turn into complete darkness...
complete darkness...
Sigh...
Dun u really noe my heart?
I nvr leave someone tt i love and care alot alot alot de...
No matter wat...
He/she will always stay inside my heart now and forever...
U'll be always in my heart...
No matter how u treat mi...
I miss u...
I love u...
I really wouldnt stop caring and loving u till the day i die...
Coz u r the one for mi...
U r the one for mi...
Always u'll be the one for mi...
I miss u...
I love u so so much...
I wouldn't give up till the day u can tell mi str into my eyes tt u dun love mi anymore...
I wouldn't...
Till e day...
My heart really breaks...
I love u...
I miss u...
I noe u still care...
I noe u still care abt mi...
If not,u'll not say those words to mi...
U wouldn't...
I miss u...
I love u...
Ur Princess Min Signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment