My heart is not mine anymore...
It belong to u...
My soul is not in mi anymore...
It is with u...
Maybe i shld listen to u...
Maybe i shld let u go...
But I wouldn't...
My heart is urs...
My soul is urs...
I'm living juz for u...
My weak body has grown much more weaker now...
Will u promise u'll stay by my side like u used to be?
I really need u to be by my side now...
I'm going thru the most difficult time ever in my 18 yr of life...
Will u juz stay by my side to love,care and acc mi like u used to be?
I need u...
I really need u...
Tears really cant flow anymore...
I'm so scare...
So scare...
I nvr had tis feeling b4...
I'm so lonely...
No one will help mi anymore...
No one will...
Wat shld i do?
I used to brave thru those hard times alone...
I used to brave thru those hard times wif u...
I dun have the courage to brave thru all those hard times alone again...
I need u,MY ONLY LOVE...
I NEED U...
I'm going to be dead soon...
I nvr had tis type of feeling b4...
The feeling of being lost...
I need u...
I really need u by my side...
I really duno how long can live already without u loving mi...
My life has turn so meaningless without u loving mi...
It is so meaningless already...
No point for mi to live on without u...
No point...
All i need is ur love,care and concern for u...
I'll change...
I'll change to someone to ur liking...
but will u accept it?
I wonder...
I noe everything is my fault...
Will u juz stop blaming mi?
I noe is my fault...
Nth i do seems to be rite even loving u...
I LOVE U coz I LOVE U...
Nth much to tok about...
I'll not give up on u,my love...
I'll not...
Pls juz gif mi e chance to change...
Pls gif urself e chance to love mi again..
I believe our love is strong...
No one will make it disappear unless it is us...
Pls juz gif u and i one more chance to love each other again will u?
Signing off,
Ur Wifey Min Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment