I noe i noe...
I noe everything is my fault...
everything is my fault...
I juz misses the old hamlet of mine too much...
Too much...
Everything is my fault...
Everything is my fault...
I'll change...
I'll change to become a better person...
Pls gif each other a chance to save our r/s...
Pls gif each other a chance to save our r/s...
Stop asking mi to find someone else...
Pls stop tt...
I wouldn't find someone else...
Even if i do,it will only be doing it to make u happy...
If u really wanna help mi find someone else...
I wan u to help mi find back my old hamlet...
My old Lv Cha...
My only Green Tea...
Sigh...
My life is in a mess now...
Big big mess...
Messy life has return...
I WAN MY NORMAL LIFE BACK!!!
I miss u...
I miss u...
The old hamlet...
The old lv cha of mine...
No one will love u more than i do...
No one will...
No one will...
Missing u lots lots lots...
I miss u...
Sigh...
I love u forever...
Will u stay on wif mi from now on?
Pls stay on...
I really need u by my side to acc mi,care and love for mi...
I really need u here by my side thru all these difficult times...
No comments:
Post a Comment