Saturday, October 07, 2006

Love Fighter

Blood has started to flow...
Blood has started to flow...

I'll do my best to get my old hamlet back...
My one and only hamlet in my life...
My only Green Tea...
NO ONE WILL HAVE MI OTHER THAN U...
No one will...

I love u now and forever...
I love u now and forever...

I lost e happiness in my life already...
I lost e feeling of being happy anymore...
If i were to lost u,I wouldn't be happy anymore...
I wouldn't...

I lost e will to be strong...
I lost e will to be strong...

I lost everything in my world...
Myself...
My life...
My love...
I'll get ur heart back...
I promise i'll...
No matter how hard it will be...
I believe...
I believe ur heart will be back...

I believe i can...
I believe i can...

Dun push mi into some other ppl anymore...
I dun need his love,his care,his concern for mi...
I dun need his love,his care,his concern for mi...
I DUN NEED IT...
All i need is ur love,ur care,ur concern for mi...
That's all i need...That's all i need...

I'll do it...
I'll do it...

I'll cure myself...
I'll if u were to by my side to support mi...
I'll cure myself...
Pls gif mi a chance to cure myself...
Pls gif mi a chance to cure myself...
I need ur support...
I really need it...

Pls stay on for mi will u?
I'm willing to change...
Will u accept it?
I'll change...
Change for u...
Change for my brand new life...

Pls stay on for mi will u?
Otherwise,there is no point for mi to live on without u...
There is no point for mi to start anew...
Pls gif mi e chance...
Pls gif urself e chance too...
Pls...

I'm really down...
I'm really down...
I'm no longer myself...
I'm no longer myself...
I'm not living life as a human anymore...
Without u,
my life will be in a big mess...
I love u...
I really do...

Blood will stop flowing if i dun love u anymore...
Blood will stop...
No matter how u treat mi,i'll still love u...


Fight for my own love,
Fight for my only love,
I'll fight for it...
No matter how hard it will be...
I'll fight for it..
I'll get my love back...
I'll...

Ur Lover Always,
Wifey Min...

No comments: