Thursday, October 05, 2006

No longer the usual min...

I'm no longer the girl that is always trying to be strong anymore...
I'm no longer healthy like before...
I'm no longer the girl that everyone used to know anymore...
I'm no longer crying when i'm down...

Tears juz wouldn't flow anymore...
Tears has dried up...
Tears soon will turn into blood...
When blood start to flow out of my eyes,i hope it will show u how much i really love u...

Love cant be compare...
Love cant be fair...
Love cant be always giving or always recieving...
Love cant be always happy or always sad...

Love is unique...
Love is unfair...
Love is giving and recieving...
Love is happy and sad...

I love u juz the way i used to love u...
I love u juz the way i used to love u...
I miss u juz the way i used to miss u...
I miss u juz the way i used to miss u...

I lost myself in this world again...
I lost myself in this world again...
Will u still be by my side to accompany mi thru my ups and downs forever?
Sigh...I hope so...I really hope so...

U were here for mi when i need u most...
U were here to encourage mi when i need u...
U were here to share my joys when i've them...
Will u still be here for mi?
Sigh...I really hope so...

I will try my veri best...
I will try my veri best...
I will do wat i promise i'll...
I will do wat i promise i'll...

Signing off,
Ur zhu er bao bei forever...

No comments: