Blogging...
Went on crse for 2 days...
Make a couple of frenz...
Nice nice ppl...
Had many many small toks wif them...
One of them,MeiLing really make mi realise...
I get to learn lots of things in e hospital tt my frenz or other ppl will not noe forever...
Life and death is wat we face almost everyday...
Maybe not in my clinic but is lik almost e same thing...
For example in my clinic...
Kids who is veri veri young need to take their blood...
Almost every time they come...
How heart aching tt will be...
Sigh...
Is lik taking blood to noe e test results is e only way doc can noe how to treat them...
Sigh...
Tinking of tis...
Make mi tink of u...
Wat've i done wrong for u to treat mi tis way...
I wonder...
I duno...
Back to e hospital issue...
Youngsters nowadays become young parents already...
So common...
Once i saw tis girl who is only 16 i tink...
Her child is already aro 3yrs old...
Sigh...
Wat is going on loh...
Booo!!!
So many things happen to mi recently...
I really wonder...
wonder wonder...
Life is so complicated dun u tink so?
Complicated life...
U nvr noe when will be e day u collapse down and nvr wake up anymore...
U'll nvr noe...
Maybe tis will be e last entry of my life...
No one will noe wat will happen to mi tmr...
It is such a mystery...
Learn to treasure wat u've ba...
Learn...
I'm learning...
So muz u all...
My frenz...
My loved one...
All muz learn to treasure wat u've...
U nvr noe when will be e day u lost wat u've now....
U'll nvr noe...
Feeling tt i'm so old already...
Sigh...
Some things happen juz to make ppl grow up...
But some ppl will nvr grow,dun u tink?
Ranice...
No comments:
Post a Comment