Wondering...
Wondering...
Wondering wat has got into mi...
Getting more and more emo everyday...
My mood swings was terrible...
One moment i can be smiling,laughing...
The other i can be frowning,crying...
Gosh!Wat has got into mi?
Booo!!!
Wondering...
Wondering...
Wondering wat ur ans will be...
I try not to put too much hope in it...
But my heart simply cant do it...
Wondering y...
There are always better guys outside...
Compared to u...
I got guy frenz who treat mi much better than how u treat mi...
Wondering...
Wondering y do i love u so much...
Wonder...
Maybe it is e chemistry of love...
Tt makes mi love u so much...
No matter how u treated mi...
Well...
Dun tink i can be bullied forever ok?
Dun tink u can bully mi forever ok?
Shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu de ren shi ni...
Bu shi wo...
If u choose to tink i'm not worth u loving mi more...
I'll be harsh towards u no matter wat u do after our special day...
After tt day...
dun ever tink u can cheat mi anymore...
Giving u so many chances to change...
U dun wan to treasure...
Then forget it...
One day...
Maybe i'll be able to find someone who really loves and cares abt mi in his heart...
I'll be in his heart ranked NO 1...
He'll bring mi out to meet his frenz...
Send and fetch mi everywhere i go...
Making mi feel lik i'm his princess...
He'll not be lik u who treated mi tis way...
One day...
Even if i cant find my prince charming...
I can still survive wif the love from my loved ones...
My frenz...
My Jie Meis...
Even if i'll be alone forever...
I can still survive on my own...
I can...
Chances are given to u open and wide...
Dun ever say no chance is given to u...
I'm not a bad girl ok?
I got everything tt makes mi a girl tt worth ppl loving mi...
U juz duno how to treasure...
I guess...
Chances are given...
Take it or leave it...
Dun regret if u make e wrong decision now...
Dun regret...
After tt special day...
if u still choose to gif up ur chance...
Then forget it k?
Dun ever rmb our memories anymore ok?
I'll still rmb them..
U dun ok?
Since is u who gif up everything we build up thru out e yr...
If u choose to take e chance i've given to u...
I'll forgive everything u do...
I'll forgive everything u do...
Coz i love u...
If u choose to come back...
U better noe wat to do...
U better noe...
No comments:
Post a Comment