Life has got so much better recently...
Better...
Make lots of new frenz...
They are nice ppl...
Nice nice ppl...
Somehow i still miss u...
But my heart is truely deeply hurt by u already...
Now i need is a stronger min...
A stronger min...
Juz hope u'll be truely truely happy...
So many ppl enter my life recently...
I really duno duno wat to do...
Life is so complicated dun u tink so?
Complicated life...
Ppl...
Who noes if they are real or fake?
How do i noe if they are real or fake?
Puzzled...
So many of them...
Who is truely real?
Who is not?
How do i noe?
Wondering...
I used to tink everyone is true and real...
True and real...
But becoz of u...
I start to tink...
I start to fear of guys already...
Wondering if they are really real...
Coz once i tot u r...
But end up...
I was wrong...
Life will get better...
Better...
I'm sure it will...
I'm cheering myself up as often as i could...
I make more frenz...
Alot more frenz...
I'll do things i enjoy again...
CHEERFUL MIN WILL BE BACK SOON!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment