Boring wkns i got...
Boring...
Today...
I went out for a movie...
Final Call...
Took bus to bb interchange...
Bloody hell...
Guess who i saw...
Arghhhh....
Someone who spoil my whole mood of happiness...
Irratting...
Nvm...
Now i tink back...
She is going thru wat i went thru b4...
Lol...
I feel much much xin fu loh...
Tt i'm no longer wif e guy whom hurt mi so much...
I did wat i suppose to do and even more...
Even even more...
But wat did i get back in e end?
Deep deep cut....
Deep deep cut in my heart...
Wat's e point?
Now i realise not all human beings are as simple as i tink they are...
They are more complicated than i tink they are...
Alot alot alot more complicated...
I oso noe tt...
Dun make promises when u cant fulfil them...
Dun make promises when u wanna break them...
I nvr make promises and broke them...
I do wat i promise...
To everyone out dere!
My heart still has a deep deep cut...
It will take a long long time to heal up...
Longer than u all may tink it is...
Juz bear wif mi for e time being...
I'LL BE BACK...
E min tt san noe since pri sch will be back...
E min tt san love from sec sch will be back again...
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment