Kboxing....
Been to kbox on sat and sun...
1st time going dere on sat...
Nvr had a chance to go dere last time...
Sat trip was wif ying and wenhui(ying's frenz)
Din noe will end up in kbox...
Actually going walk walk de noh...
Wenhui love to sing...
Ying so busy taking pics...
I no time to load la,ying...=x...
I got myself one belt and one pair of earrings...
Crazy woman on shopping trip again...
haha...Actually going out wif hq de...
She nvr sms mi till 7plus loh...
I already k-ing noh...
Sorry girl!~Shopping wif u another day k?
Today go kbox wif ada noh...
Actually going to tok tok wif ada de...
But i feel lik singing...
So we end up in kbox...
I keep cry...
while singing songs...
Boo!!!Crybaby!~
Memories hurts still...
So glad got my dearest ada wif mi all these while...
*huggi*
Quite cheap actually...
Both days i sing abt 4hrs each...
Total i spend...
20plus...
Quite cheap ba...
I become member le...
Siao!~Going to go kbox more frequent...
Train my vocal...Lame!~
I do silly things again...
Watever...
I dun care...
I dun wan my heart to get hurt...
E pain is so unbearable...
Nvm...
Lik i told u....
I'll gif u time till our special day tis month...
Dun blame mi being harsh to u from then on...
If u truely tink i'm not ur happiness...
Dun provoke mi ok?
Girls esp mi cant be provoked...
Dun rmb our memories if u dun love mi le ok?
Dun ever tink of our kids anymore if u dun love mi le ok?
Dun cry in front of mi if u dun love mi le ok?
Dun do so many things to mi if u dun love mi le ok?
Time will tell...
Ya,it will...
Be patient...
Ya,I'll...
Tis is wat u tell mi...
Time will tell...
Be patient...
Ya...
It'll...
Time will tell mi how much regret u gonna have...
Time will...
Believe mi...
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment