Missing u...
Missing u deeply...
Loving u...
Loving u deeply...
Today...
U r so near yet so far...
Physically u r beside mi...
But our hearts seems so far apart...
I duno y...
Sigh...
Ur tears seems so real...
I wonder if it is true...
Is it for mi?
I really hope it is true and is for mi...
I juz hope i could get e ans i wan on our special day...
At our special place...
I wonder wat do u mean by u cant now...
I really wonder...
Love mi jiu dun leave mi...
Love mi jiu dun let mi be alone again in tis world...
Dun let mi drop back into e past again...
Dun let mi be in pain anymore...
Things u do still make mi feel u love mi still isn't it?
Or u are juz bluffing mi again?
I wonder...
I choose to believe e 1st one...
Coz i love u...
I choose to believe e better choice...
Love is so blind isnt it?
I tot i could forget abt u and live my life as per normal...
but e pain juz strike mi again and again...
If u r living in happiness...
I'll feel better...
But e ans u gave to mi...
Cant make mi tink so...
I only wan u to be happy and not sad at all...
Happiness is wat i wanna gif to u...
Wondering...
Confused...
I dun wan any other guys at all...
I only wan u...
My only love...
I dun need any other guys...
I dun...
Really hope on our special day...
I could get e ans i wan from u...
I love u lots...
Somehow i choose to live in tis pain again...
Is it worth?
I wonder...
But i'll nvr regret...
Totally tired and worn out...
Life gets so meaningless already...
Tired...
Worn out...
Loving u always...
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment