Friday, November 03, 2006

Amazing

I really so confused now...
If i were u,
No sms will be send from mi to u...
Since u hated mi so much...
but yet,
U do it...

So confusing isn't it?
U nvr keep to ur promises since last time...
U nvr rmb wat u said to mi b4...
Y do u start rmbing it now?
Y?
U told mi to wait for ur call...
I got it today...
So wat does tis mean?
*Confusing*


To mi now...
I'm getting more and more strong...
Much more stronger...

If u really love mi alot...

If u ever rmb our promises...
If u rmb...
If u still can feel for mi...
On our special day...
I'll wait for u at our special place...
E place where our love was build up...

If on tt day...
U din turn up...
Dun blame mi for not softening my heart for u...
I'll be harsh from then on...

U shld noe mi alot alot alot...
U shld noe how my heart will be...
Dun blame mi for being harsh from then on...


I dun need someone who doesn't noe how to treasure mi...
I got frenz and buddies who treasure mi alot alot...
Who really cares and loves mi...

I told u b4...
If u truely love mi,
U'll do those things for mi...
But u juz tink i'm ye man...
But i'm not...
Tt's normal things to do for someone u truely love...

Watever it is...
No point saying so much...
U shld noe deep down wat i wan...
No point in saying so much...

If u really love mi...
I need 2 things from u...
2 Sentences...
4words each...
E hurt u gave to mi is veri hurt...
Veri painful to tink of...
But i nvr blame u...
Coz i noe y u do tt...
Y u said tt...
I understand...

I'll wait for u till our special day...
After tt...
I'll be harsh from then on...

Zhu Er...

No comments: