Thursday, November 02, 2006

Boo!~

Tired...
Exhausted...
*Boo*

I tink i'm getting better everyday...
Time will heal mi...
Juz sometimes my mind juz cant work things out properly again and again...
Crying still conts...
Tears will not dry up for mi...
Fear of turing blind one day strikes mi again and again...
but i cant help it sometimes...
To cry so hard...
So painfully...

Will keep myself busy busy busy...
Exhausted always always...
So tt i dun have any extra time to tink of u...
No matter how exhausted i'm...
No matter how much weak i feel...
I'll keep myself busy...
One day for sure...
U'll regret for leaving mi...
Believe mi...
U'll...
I'm not a bad person isn't it?
I noe where is my fault...
But u dun...

One day maybe i can find my true prince charming who is meant for mi only...
Someone who will not hurt my heart lik u did...
E pain of tt is unbearable...
Unbearable...
I'll be strong again...
I'll be...
Tt day soon will arrive...
Tt day will arrive...
Believe in myself once again...

I'll keep myself busy...
Busy...
Work,Ballet,Chi Dance,Bike...
I'll be busy...
Busy life will let mi have no time to tink of u anymore...

Loving u is worth once...
Lik wat my mom said...
If u truely love mi,
U'll not leave mi no matter wat happen...
U r juz a guy who doesnt noe how to treasure mi...
The pain,the hurt...
U gave to mi...
I'll nvr forget...
I'll nvr forget...

One day,
I'm sure u'll get e pain...
E hurt in ur own heart...
Tt day will come...
Dun tink dere is no bao yin in tis world...
I believe dere is...
When u do a good thing...
I'm sure GOD will return something good to u too...
When U do a bad thing...
GOD will return some back to u too...
Tt day will come for sure...

One day...
I believe u'll regret for leaving mi...
I'm worth for someone to love and care for mi deeply...
My heart is not for u to play aro wif...
U juz need someone to acc,to play wif...
Believe mi...
U'll regret leaving mi...

Time will tell everything...
Time will...
U juz dunno mi well enuf to noe how i'm...
U juz dunno...
No one is perfect including u...
Dun always tink u r e greatest in tis world...
U r not...

I'll make sure u regret wat u've done all these while towards mi...
U'll regret for sure...

Thanks my besties who had been wif mi all these while...
Cheering mi up...
San,Ying,Ada,Lkk...
Thanks alot...
Thanks all who care alot for mi all these whiles...
Huitian,Jasmine,Poh Tean...
Although juz noe u all...
really veri nice of u all to cheer mi up...
Thanks...

Things will get better for sure rite?
Lik my doc has been telling mi...
I'm doing things e good way already...
Ppl who really care...
Dun worry...
I'll cont see my doc and i'll be fine...
I guess i'm juz suffering from a little depression or wat ever...
I'll be fine...
I'll be e chirpy min again...

Min...



No comments: