Saturday, November 18, 2006

Moody moody min...

Today was my 1st time working on sat xia...
Still ok...
Time flies lik no one's business...
Haha...
Kind of enjoying workin on sat...
Is so relax...
Much much more relax than other days...
Lol...

Celebrated Tang's bday today...
Tt's somehow our rule in e clinic...
Muz celebrate colleagues' bday tog de...
Actually not celebrate la...
Juz buy cake and sing happy bday noh...
It is a joy oso...
When will be my turn?Lol...

Come to tink...
Been working in NUH for 4months 1day le...
Ppl dere are nice in total...
We are lik one big family isn't it?
I love working life more than studying life i guess...

But i wanna get back to sch again...
I wanna be SUPERWOMAN!!!
I wanna go study...
I wanna go learn alot alot alot of things...
But i seems so lonely doing all tt alone...
Sigh...
But wat to do?
I'm born loner...
Sigh...
Wat to do?
Muz ren ming...
Boo...

Recently really make mi tink alot alot alot...
Did i lost alot of things tt i shld be doing at my age?
Did i lost alot alot of joy in life tt i shld have at tis age?
I wonder...
Maybe i did lost alot alot of things tt i shld have done at my age...
But i got into tis society earlier than all my other frenz...
I learn things they dunno abt de...
Lots of things i learn but they dun loh...
Wonderin is tt good or bad...
Sigh...
I oso duno la...

Actually going shopping wif terence today de...
but due to my moody mood again...
and he got out of camp quite late...
i din go...

moody moody moody...
e feeling sucks ok?
Sucks totally...
Boo...
Wanted to go shopping de...
but something juz make mi dun feel lik going out...
Booo...
Wat's wrong wif mi...
Moody moody moody...
Argh...
Hate tt lots and deeply...
Wat's wrong wif mi huh?
*BOX MYSELF*

Tmr going sentosa wif victoria and gang in e morning...
1st time meeting her and e gang xia..
Noeing her was lik a werid werid process...
Haha...
I noe her bf 1st...
then somehow coz of mi,she quarrel wif her bf...
Then i help them out...
Then i noe her...
So werid can?LOL..
But she is a nice girl..
I WAN PINCH HER FACE~!!
She so cute!!!Heee...

After sentosa trip...
It will be steamboat dinner wif ada and gang...
Miss e blading gang lots xia...
Steamboat at marina...
Weeee!!!Been so long nvr go le...
Shall take lots of pics tmr...
Hope my camera and hp's batt can last long...

Something makes mi tink so much abt guys...
Guys...
All e same isn't it?
Juz being jerks...
Who doesnt noe how to treasure girls...
All are jerks...
JERKS!!!

All i wanted is someone who can treasure,care,dote mi...
Who puts mi in his heart placed NO 1...
Y is it so hard to find my MR RITE?
BOOOO...
Shall stay single forever is it?
Sian...
Loner...

Princess Queen...

No comments: