TGIF!!!
But...
I so bored at home rite after work...
actually going out wif terence(my new frenz) de...
but end up...
I so sian...
Coz tmr i need to work!!!
Boring huh?
Working from 8am everyday tis week xia...
Tmr work 8am oso...
Sian...
Wonderin wat's wrong wif mi huh?
Getting weaker and weaker...
Went to see cardio doc on thurs...
Sian...
ECG show normal...
Coming dec muz go 4 scan loh...
E scan is to check if my heart is functioning properly for my head anot...
Coz i always get dizzy and light blackouts...
Scary huh?
But i used to it le la...
Wat to do?
I'm weak!~
Wat to do?
*Sob*
Got lots of health problems isnt it mi?
LOL...
My lung functions i tink oso not too good le...
Always had problems breathing...
Dying soon...
=x...
haha...
Gonna see doc soon i guess...
If not one day,
i sleep then i cant wake up...
*sob*
I love my job deeply le...
LOL...
Other than some ppl who make my working life so sian...
Selfish and irratting ppl...
But dun tink i'll not take revenge ok?
=p!~
Dun tink u all can always bully mi...
I love tis job...
Lots of kids who make my working life more fun...
=)...
Alot of cutie pies...
Love them lots...
Being alone is not bad at all huh?
Sometimes i'll feel lonely though..
But i can do watever i wan,
i can go wherever i wanna go...
whomever i wanna go out wif...
no one will stop mi...
Lol...
I feel so much relax now...
Although i still care...
But i choose to do it in a slient mode...
Signing off,
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment