Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanks jasmine!~

Got an email from ms jasmine today...
At 1st i tot it will be some chain letter or something normal...
But it is not...
She send mi an email to mi...
To share wif mi something...
I only noe tis girl for aro 1 month...
She saw how sad and depress i'm...
And she juz feel she muz share something wif mi...
Aint she sweet?

Really encourage mi alot,girl...
Thanks alot for e encouragments...
She is such a sweetie...

Went to celebrate jy's & rong jian's bday on fri...
Tis girl still pray 4 mi...
So sweet of her...
Hope time will bring all e pains away from mi and gif mi all e blessings tt i shld get...

Blessings to all out dere...
Bless bless bless...
Bless bless bless...

Toking abt jy's & rj's bday celebration...
I dun intend to put up any pics...
Coz i simply look too ugly...
OMG!~
I rush down from work(buona vista) to jy's hse(hougang)...
I look so ugly...
Wif no make up or any accessories...*SOB*
I look fat wif those non white top of mine...*sOb*
It was fun though...
LoL...

Too bad,i gonna leave early...
Coz sat i need to work...
Boo hooo...
Wat to do?

Veri nice of jy and jasmine of letting mi take away e cake...
Jy gave mi 2 pieces...
It was so sinful can?
I ate it on sat morning as breakfast...
Guess wat?
Tt's my 3rd piece of cake within 24hrs...
Boo Hoo...
Getting fatter...

Thanks mr poor guy kaishing 4 bringing mi to e bus stop to take bus back home...
He is always doing tis type of thing i guess...
Coz all of them ask him to bring mi to e bus stop...
LOL...
But it is greatly appreciated...

Yeah!!!Coming sat i'm going for a HELLO KITTY HIDE AND SEEK event...
Although i might be going alone...
But is ok...
Sun will be going e HELLO KITTY musical wif june...
San haven confirm...
Ying i haven ask...
Hope e 4 of us can go tog lei...
It been so long since we meet...
Miss u girls lots....

I shall stop here...
Sleepy...
Gonna get change and go sleep le...

Sleepy Min!~

No comments: