Dun hurt mi anymore in any way le...
I noe u miss mi...
I miss u too...
Missing e times we spent tog...
But pls...
Now i'm feeling tt u r tinking i'm in deep mistake instead of both of us...
Dun treat mi as a back up anymore...
I DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER...
I dun need to be a back up of someone else...
I dun have to...
I DESERVE TO BE LOVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND TRUELY BY SOMEONE ELSE...
U got her to love and care for u le...
U got her to love and care abt...
Treasure her...
Pls treasure her if she truely love u and u truely love her...
I wanna see u in happiness...
I wanna noe tt u r in happiness...
I wanna noe tt u r happy...
I dun wan u to be sad lik how i'm now,how i used to be...
For e question u ask mi...
Forever my ans will be e same...
Forever it'll be e same...
Forever...
Wat abt u?Wat'll be ur answer?
My question to u...
I guess forever u'll not answer mi...
But i hope u can still feel...
Coz for once u r e one tt cares abt mi...
Tt noe abt mi...
No matter wat...
I still love and care about u...
But i choose to do it in a slient mode...
Coz tt true and real...
From,
UR DANG MEI...
I'm moving on wif my life...
Hoping to meet my MR RITE soon...
Although tt's e case....
But i'll most probably choose to be single for time being till e day i feel e one appear and is definately true towards mi...
Frenz,Dun worry...
I noe u ppl cares and love mi lots rite?
I'll be fine...
I still conts seeing Vanessa...
She really encourage and make mi feel i'm someone tt deserve better treatment...
I'm stronger in my tinking now...
I wouldnt let anything affect my life anymore...
Gonna type tis down...
It is a chi para...
But gonna type in han yu pin yin...
Coz my com siao...
Cant type chi...
I type tis out thru my hp on my way back home today...
<
Mei Dang Yi Duan Gan Qing De Jie Shu,
Ren Zhen De Ren Zong Shi Hui Ku Ku De Liu Nian Guo Qu Mei Hao Hui Yi.
Ke Shi Ta Men Wang Wang Wang Ji,
Huo Xu Ba Mei Yi Ke De Hui Yi Hao Hao De fang Zai Xin Zhong Bao Chun Zhe,
Na Cai Neng Ba Hui Yi Yong Yuan Ji De Er Qie Na Ci Tong De Gan Jue Hui Man Man De Xiao Shi.
Hui Yi Cai Hui Bian De Mei Hao Er Ke Gui.
Juz my tots on my way back home...=)
Maybe dun make any sense at all...
LOL...
Hope to be a xiao shuo writer...
LOL...
Or juz an unfamous chinese poet of Singapore...
LOL...
Who wanna buy my books?
=X
No comments:
Post a Comment