Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bloody...

Here's some 2 pics jasmine took on e christmas day party...=)I kop from her blog!~=x...

Mi and My Award!~=)Sweeet*
Mi & Jasmine!~My face look so HUGE!!!
On 28/12 something mircale happen!~LOL!~
I woke up super duper late for my work...
I was suppose to wake up at 6.30 to go for my shfit at 8am...
Well...
My hp ring at 6.30...
I happily off it...
Tot juz sleep for another 5 mins...
Boo hoo!~
End up my mom wake mi up at 7.30 noh...
Coz she tot i work at 9!~
It is my fault la...
Din tell her i working at 8am...
I was a SUPERWOMAN can?=x
I bathe and pack my bag using aro 20mins max...
Then went downstairs waited for cab and reach NUH at 8.15...
Woo Hoo!~
I feel i so li hai...=x

Work work work and blink!~
My knock off time is up!~
I faster rush to my locker to get my things and change noh...
Coz i'm meeting my 3 princesses at jp!~
How i wish i was riding my bike already...=(

Meet up my 3 princesses and went to eat at Pizzahut!~
LOL!~
Chatted and share our stories...
Hmmm...
Not our stories noh actually...
Only mi and ying shared ours...
Coz the other 2 princesses no story to share...=x
Well,
Feel much much better after chatting wif them...
They are really my Zi Xin Hao You...
Love them lots lots...

Give my presents to them...
Thanks san for e present...=)
Hope u girls love e presents i gave to u 3...
E pic belong is wat i gave to 3 of them...
Thanks ying for e pic...(KOP from her blog.=x)
After eating at pizzahut,we went jalan jalan noh...
Mi got a top..
Ok tis top i already try in wm de tis fashion...
End up i try again...
After trying i tink it is quite ok la...
Not too bad..
Princess feeling...
Gonna wear it tis sun if i get to go out...
White in colour again...=x...
I love white!!!

I'm spending money again!~
OMG!!~
I wanna save up for my Vespa GT...
=)
Hope can get it b4 my next bday...=)

After walking aro aimlessly...
We went to b1 to take some pics...
And head back home to gombak...
We took pics again!~LOL!~
Snapping princesses!~

Mi & San...

Ying,June & Mi...
E four of us!~=)Missing them already...Gonna meet them up soon!~

Alrite...
I'm bloody bloody tired ok?
So ill...
My nose is dripping water now...
So er xin...Argh...
So ill...
Tummy so cramp cramp de feeling...
Veri xin ku...I hate it...Hate it...

Went to makan wif my colleagues...
At Sakura at clementi woods dere...
E environment was veri nice...
But e food was so so la...
But it was fun going out wif my colleagues...
Chatting wif them...
How much i wish i could dun come home...

Sometimes i really hate my home...
It brings so much hurt and pain to mi only...
I duno y...

I'm really damn emotional...
Like wat i told HQ...
Words from ppl can hurt mi alot alot alot...
Not only hurt...
It can affect mi alot alot alot alot too...

Sometimes i really hope i can stay outside as long as i could...
Sometimes i really hate comin back...
No one seems to care abt how i feel...
No one seems to care...
I noe i'm useless...
Veri veri useless...
Only ur precious is alot more better than i'm...
I noe i'm useless...
Everyone else is much more better than i'm...
I noe...

Fcuking feel lik going out now at 12.30 am...
I feel so irrated...
Veri veri irrated...
If i got bike,i'll surely go out now...
To somewhere quiet...
To somewhere tt no one will disturb mi being alone...
Sometimes i really love e feeling of being alone...
Alone juz to do some tinkin...
Alone doing some things i lik and not do things i hated alot alot...

I hate myself for living in tis world...
If i can choose,i hope i'll die in yr 2007 and make everyone else's life more happy...
=)

Sun might be meeting HQ & bf,Elton...
Hope everything will turn out well...=)

Missing ya...
Sorry if i keep disturb u...
But i cant help it...=x
I noe i'm not pretty...
But at least my heart is real...=)

No comments: