Blog blog blog...
Miss miss miss...
Ill ill ill...
LOL!~
I'm seriously ill i guess..
Imagine i sleep from aro 1am to 5pm...Goodness!~
I actually din wanna wake up de loh...
But i tink ah...
If i lik tt sleep hoh...
I tink i'll stink le loh...LOL!~
Missing someone someone...
Argh...
Hate tt noh...
I wonder i wonder i wonder...
Missing someone lots lots...
Wonder wonder wonder...
Things has been going thru my mind every now & then...
Did i make a wrong decision once again by doing all these?
I duno...
I hope it will do mi some good in e future...
Hoping tt yr 2007 will be a different one for mi...
Yr 2006 coming to an end le...
Come to tink...
Tis yr my life was quite meaningful...
I gain alot...
I lost alot...
Alrite..
Tink i mention tis b4...
But it is all true!~
I cant help but mention it again and again...
I nvr once tot i would need to see vanessa...
I nvr tot tt i'll lost him...
Although i predicted tt day will come...
I nvr noe dere is still ppl out dere who really will stood by my side no matter wat happen...
I gain alot more frenz lik jasmine,victoria,lovelle,elton,andrew,terence..
Most impt is HuiQun aka HQ...
A colleague cum frenz who has been wif mi for e past months...
Acompanying mi thru alot of things...
Really muz thanks her for helping mi so much...
Still rmb tt incident whereby i cry so loudly in e toliet in our clinic & she heard it...
She came & knock on e door...
Huggin mi & telling mi tt everything gonna be fine...
Really thank her alot alot...
Is her who inspire mi to get more strong & prove to him tt i can live on w/o him & b stronger than he tink i'm...
Not forgetting e rest who walk by my side these yr...
W/o u ppl aro,
I guess i wouldnt have survive till now...
Thanks ppl...
Tis would be a yr tt i'll nvr forget...
I'm who i'm...
I'm unique and special...
I might be e most pretty girl down e street...
But i'm a girl wif a real heart of care & concern for everyone...
I'm an emo girl...
100% true...
I love e one tt i tink tt's rite(Dere is tis someone 4 now)...
I lik wat i lik...
I hate wat i hate...
Dun ever let my lik for u turn into hate...
Coz forever u'll regret...
I do and say things tt i lik...
I'll not be fake and wear a mask juz to let ppl be happy...
I'm str...
Lik a choo choo train...
Tink i might have hurt others in a way which i duno..
But tt's mi...
E min wif her own character...
Tt's mi!~
No comments:
Post a Comment