Happy New Year!!~
2007 is here...Woo Hoo!~
A brand new yr...
A brand new start for mi!~
Woo Hoo!~
Tis yr gonna be happy happy happy yr!~
No more sadness...
No more hurts...
No more pain...
More happiness...
More blessings...
More more more happy happy things...
More of good good things tis yr!~
No more sad sad things!~
Was rotting my NYE at home can?
Argh!~
Actually going out wif Elton and HQ & bf...
But Mr Elton not free loh...
Sigh...
Sian...
Then i rot rot rot...
Somemore i fever...
Got ppl date mi out of coz...
LOL!~
End up i din go...
Coz i ill,too weak le...
Sian ah!~
Now still feeling weak...
Argh!~
Wat e hell!!!~
Argh!~
Cramp tummy!~
A brand new yr!~
A brand new start!~
I wish i could get my bike license and vespa tis yr!~
I wish i could find my real happiness soon!~
I badly need someone to love and care for mi...
LOL!~
I need love and care from tt special someone!~=(
Boo Hoo...
Life is really full of ups and downs...
I tot i would be able to love and care for someone again...
At least...
I did gif it a try to try again...
but i fail...
Boo Hoo!~
Will not regret la..
At least i tried rite?
I mean real...
Really wanna love and care for tt someone...
but i was not given a chance to...
Not taking tis person as a replacement of him...
But really can feel he is able to make mi smile from e bottom of my heart...
Make mi really wanna care and love him lik no one's business...
But nth can be done if his heart doesn't wan...
I noe he got feelings for mi...
Which he told mi b4...
But some things juz make him unable to commit and gif mi time to gif a try...
We shall remain as frenz for time being!~=)
A brand new yr...
A brand new start...
May everyone get wat they wish for tis yr...
Esp mi!~=)
No comments:
Post a Comment