Monday, December 11, 2006

LIFE!~

It is really amazing how one person can make another person's life go haywire totally...
How one person's mood can be affected by another person's words...
One person's simple sms will make someone else's mood get better...
Aint life an amazing thing?

One of e someone is him...
One of e someone is mi...
Go figure out who is who...

Pain...
Hurt..
My mind is fucking messy now...
Wat is going on?
Life...
I hate it...
I hate life...
No one seems to noe how i feel...
No one seems to understand...

Nvm...
I shall do wat vanessa told mi ...
I'm handling all these veri well...
I can do it...
I'm handling things well...

Thanks ying for accing mi today...
Thanks san,june,tian,ada,sharon,jasmine for being dere for mi all these while...
Thanks...
Sorry for breaking my promises to u girls again and again...
Really sorry...

I noe someone out dere will be reading my blog..
I'll not stop bloggin abt my love for him till e day my heart really dies...
Loving him is whole heartedly...
If u 2 truely loves each other,
I'll gif u 2 e most blessing ever...

To mi,loving him doesnt mean i muz have him...
I juz hope u'll take good care of him...
Lik how once i did or even better...
If he doesnt feel happy being wif u,
I'll fight for him...
I'll gif him happiness instead...=)
Wo Zhi Xi Wang Ni Hui Hao Hao Ai Zhe Ta Gei Ta Xin Fu...

Going for my BTL tmr...
Wahaha...
Hope i can get everything into my mind...
I got study b4 hand de ok?
I really wanna get a bike and go walk walk on my own...
Everywhere i can go on my own...
Practical will be booked on thurs if nth goes wrong...
*pray*

Signing off,
Princess Min!~

No comments: