Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BTL!~

Weeee!~
Went for my BTL today...
Alrite...i noe i going crazy le...
I really cant wait i go for my practical...
Toking abt tt...
I wan go book my lesson 1st...

Arghh...
So difficult to get a suitable slot for myself lei...
I wan faster clear my Theory lesson then go practical..
Although can go practical str...
But i scare...=(

Plainning to clear all my 4 theory lessons by sunday 17/12...
then mon onwards start my practical...
Hope can do it la...
Coz fri might be going for an outing wif forum frenz...bike forum frenz...LOL!
Maybe not going oso...
Coz on fri i got appt wif cardio doc...
=(
Hope everything will be fine in my heart...

I'm so sleepy...
Gonna pack my things and go sleep le...
Have not been feeling well these few days...
Almost faint on monday morning again..
Today oso lik tt...
If i bend down abit to take things then come up,
i'll feel lik fainting loh..
Dizzy...
Maybe my brain gonna be spoil le...
Wahaha...

Something happen...
Feel i'm really a jinx...
Keep hai ppl...
I'm really a jinx...
Cozing so much harm to ppl...

Devil Min...

No comments: