Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bloggin at work!~

So boring now...
I'm actually workin and typin tis out...
So boring at work 2day loh...
Not much clinic in e afternoon...
Most of my colleague went to AH tour tour...
LOL!~
Lik excursion xia.!~
Dun ask mi y they go AH k?
Coz i duno y they r going dere oso...LOL!~

So boring now can?
No one to tok to mi...
So so so boring...
ARGH!~

I din blog ytd noh...
Coz i was too sleepy le...
Cant tahan till my turn 2 use e com...
Then i go sleep le...
At aro 10.45pm noh...
So so so early 4 mi can?
Boo Hoo!!
LOL!~

Ytd & today my rite feet swell xia...
Actually duno wat happen la...
My rite feet got one wound somemore...
Bleede somemore noh...
So painful can?
But i still have 2 wear my black covered shoes to work noh...
E one i got recently which is more formal in a way...
So painful...
Boo Hoo!~
*SOB*

Wat to do rite?
I oso duno wat ah0ppen to my rite feet la...
Juz feel it is so tight wearing my shoes...
While my left feet feel nth is wrong at all loh..
SOB!~

Wo Hao Men Ah!~
Save mi!!!LOL!!~
Doing cashier and closing today...
Still alrite la...
Nth much de la...
Juz tt i scare i gif wrong change or type in wrong things only...
Boo Hoo!~

Hmmm...
Wat's so nice abt mi huh?=X
Really fan of hearing those guys wan mi 2 be their gfs already...=x
Sound so wat huh?LOL!~
I got totally no trust in any guys anymore le...
All coz of him...
Sigh...

I love him so much...
So so so much...
Till e extend i really dun belon to myself anymore..
Last time when i'm still wif him...
I always place him in e 1st place in my heart..
When i saw sumthing tt i feel he'll lik...
I'll get it for him...
I duno y am i doing all tt oso...
Mayb tt's e power of love?
I duno...

Sumtimes when i dun have e money to get him things for our monthly anni...
I'll make things for him...
Be it juz a simple letter telling him how much i love him...
Or a bottle of something...
But i dun tink he treasure wat i did at all...
Still rmb clearly...
Tt on our 3rd or 4th monthly anni...
I make him bottles of things...
He said to mi...
Y r u always making all these useless things?
I was so sad then...
So depress...
Tt's my hobby...
Tt's wat i lik to do for ppl tt i treasure...
Moreover he is e one i love truely...
Sigh...
Hurt and pain...

Alrite...
Toking abt pain...
I'm going to see my cardio doc tmr...
Hope everything gonna be fine...
Hope so...
Heart is getting weaker and weaker everyday...

Tmr working at 8am...
Going to sleep soon...
So sleepy...
Sleepy sleepy sleepy...
Hope i can wake up tmr...
=(...

Going off le...
Booked my RTL lessons on sat le...
2 classes to complete on e same day...
Woo Hoo....
I wanna finish my BTL and RTL by tis sun...
Hope so...
Wanna start my practical next week...
I noe i gonna take a long time to finish them...
LOL!~

I love u still...
LOTS...
Hope tt u r happy now...
Missin u lots...

Silly Min...

No comments: