Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weee!~
Went for singapore bike newbie gathering on fri nite...
Thanks john aka brembo for pillioning mi over to Little Bali...
Little Bali was a ulu but a nice place to hold gathering at...
Haha...
Thanks johnathon for e ride home...
Thanks wendy for toking to mi!~
LOL!

Saw so many many bikes...
Scooters...
Woo hoo!~
I love them lots...
Haha!~
I wanna get Xiao Mian Yang!~
Pink colour de here i come!~
Wahaha...

Din eat anything on fri nite...
neither did i eat much on sat lunch...
All i ate was a bread and 4 goreng pisang...LOL~

Went to see doc b4 i go Little Bali...
Cardio doc say e same thing tt my valve is not closing properly...
And tt's normal for lots of youngsters...
Juz live life as per normal...
Juz went i go for some tests or dental treatment...
I muz let them noe i got tis condition...

Going for a holter in feb...
A 24hr monitoring my heart beat thingy...
Coz a few times i could hear my heart beat fast and feel it beating fast...
When i was resting...
Hope it will be fine...

Went my RTL 1.01,1.02 on sat...
It was so confusing...
LOL!!
HOW?!~
Someone save mi!~
Heee...

Been sitting on 3 different bikes on 2 days...
E feeling was nice nice nice!~
LOL!~
I'm starting to love bike le!~
Woo Hoo!~

Went to jp after my RTL lessons...
Elton came to pick mi up...
After tt we went vivo for movie...
And dinner...
E jap food was ok ok la...
E movie Eragon was fantasy xia...
But to be cont...
Not too bad la...

So nice of Mr Elton loh...
Pay for everything...-_-"""
I end up only pay 60cents...
Dun ask mi y only 60cents...
LOL!~
Thanks ya!~

Alrite...
Muz say tis out!!!
My wound is getting worst...
ARGH!~
Left and rite feet all kana le la...=(
Sad!~
How to heal ah?
SOB!~
Nao Guo...

Y muz i do things to make others happy but i'm not happy?
I'll not do things to make ppl happy anymore...
I'll do things to make myself happy...

Min signing off...

No comments: