Sunday, December 03, 2006

MOODY MIN....

Finally...
I change my blog skin...
Dun u tink it is suitable for mi now?
Lonely in e rain...
Blood flowing...
I feel it is so suitable...
Loneliness has been planted into mi again...
Lik no one's business...
Aint it great?
Who on earth will noe tis feeling?
I guess only mi...

I got no frenz to acc mi thru out e wkns...
How much i wish i could work 24/7...
So tt i could forget abt my loneliness...
So tt i could forget abt everything...
Loneliness...

Had a hard cry ytd...
Loud and painful cry ytd...
No one noes how hurt it is...
No one forever will noe e pain in mi...
E pain in my heart...
E pain in my body...
Will anyone noe?
Will he noe e pain,e hurt i'm having now?

Went to Hello Kitty Hide & Seek exhibition ytd...
On my own...
Sigh...
I lost my way...
I execpted tt...
Nth weird at all...
Walking aro in my heels...
E pain in my feet is not as painful as e pain in my heart...
Got 4 blisters in my feet...
E usual mi will be complainin abt them already...
But i din...
To mi all tt is expected...
No other pain can be more painful than e pain in my heart...

Bought a few things ytd...
Spend quite alot...
Shld be happy...
But deep down i'm not...
E loneliness...
E emptiness in mi...
No longer lik b4...

E exbihition was not as nice as i tink it is...
Maybe becoz of my moodiness...
Nth seems to make my moodiness go away...
Well maybe one day it will...
Maybe forever it will not...

Here's some pics i took ytd...
Memorable place...Last yr's christmas eve i was dere wif him and his frenz having dinner...
Tis yr's christmas...
Where would i be?
Who will i be wif?
I wonder...
The place tt i always wanted to go wif him...But i guess forever it will be a wish...
I was lik a little tourist ytd...Walking round and round...
Taking pics...I even have a singapore map wif mi...
And i realise i duno how to read a map...LOL!~
The place where i took e singapore map from...
A memorable place too...
E sky,e floor...
I love taking rubbish pics...

Wat does these 2 pics(3pics) in common?
Once i was dere wif him...
Once upon a time...
Sigh...
A lifestyle mall opp funan it mall,the adelphi...I love e girl in e pic...
Duno y...
E paraliament hse...
Detective Kitty...
I wanna have her back home...
Limited edition...Tis is no 140 out of 300...
I wan her...
But it is so ex...Sigh...
$199.95...
Sigh...
Artistic...Faces...
Kawaii Kitty & Sweetie Kitty...
Hello Kitty...
How Hello Kitty is being drawn...
How Little Twin Stars is being drawn...Dere is actually a few more..
But i only took 2...I love tis....Golden words wif brown bkgrd...
It stated y is dere a Hello Kitty Exhibition...
My Melody...Hello Kitty's Best Frenz...Keroppi...
I duno his name...=x
Badz Martz....Duno spell correct anot...Lol...I love his post...Cinnamonroll...I noe i spell wrong again...But aint he cute?

More Hello Kitty...
I was not allow to take pics actually...
All these pics were taken by mi not noeing tt...
E old Kitty phone...I took tis secretly...
I love tis...Dere is a Hello Kitty somewhere,do u noe where is she?
I love tis too...
Kitty all alone on her own...
Juz lik mi...
Lost and unsure of everything...
E Kitty tt i wanna bring home...=(
So big and comfy to cuddle...
If i got her,i'll not be alone anymore...=(

Alright...Tis is my outfit for ytd...My 1st time wearin tis way...
Does it look nice?I hope so...
LOL!~My face look weird...
=(...

I feel i'm changed...
Alot alot alot...
I always dun wear make up when i go out....
juz sometimes i would wear...
Nowadays...
whenever i go out,i'll put on make up...
Juz to make myself feel prettier...
I would buy things which is ex to mi last time...
but now...
to mi those things are worth spending on...
Juz to pamper my ownself...
Y am i lik tis now?
I wonder...

My mood swings get worse and worse everyday...
I'm really lik a living zombie everyday...
Wat on earth is going on in mi?
Something is veri wrong wif my body already...
Sigh...
I hate myself even more...


如果你不再出现
我的世界 还有什么可贵
可惜不够时间
让我们试验 什么叫永远
想念变成怀念
心动变成心碎
偏偏还会关切
你最后属于谁

如果你从没出现
我会不会 觉得快乐一些
可惜残忍时间
总要把诺言一点点摧毁

No comments: