Sickly mi...
Sick and ill...
Feeling so breathless ever since after my lunch break...
I guess...
I drink too much cold water de...
Muz cut down....
Otherwise i'm turning blind and dying soon...
Today is monday again...
I'm not lik other ppl who hate mondays...
I simply love monday now...
Coz i can work again...
Woo Hoo...
Happy hur...
=)
My working days always seems shorter than my wkns...
If my wkns were shorter,how nice it will be...
Boo Hoo...
Today mr andrew drove mi to work...
Hahaa...
So nice of him huh?
He gonna go meet someone aro hv area noh...
Then come send mi to work...
Still gif mi a little key chain wif a smiley face...
Juz to remind mi to smile and stay happy...
So nice of him...=)
And today he going on business trip to genting till 7 dec ma...
Hope he'll get wat i've ask him to get for mi...Hee...
Thanks huh...=)
Meet him at aro 7.40...
I reach workplace only 8.05...
So so so early for mi can?
I starting work at 8.30...
Wahaha...
Make mi wanna learn bike even more loh...
Bike 1st...
Then car....
I wanna go back sch again..
I really miss sch life...
but somehow i'll hate it too...
Well well well...
Studies is a muz do thing...
BMC i'm coming!~
NIE i'm coming!~
NP i'm coming!~
LOL!~
My hair colour now sucks...
Tinking of changing it again...
I duno wat colour to change to...
hee...
Gonna go cut hair le loh...
So messy...
Today actually going de...
But i forget...
ok,i admit k?
I'm getting old le...=(
I read Phantom Of E Opera today...
Alright it is pri sch or lower sec standard...
I noe my eng simply sucks...
Coz i cant understand lei...
i only agar agar e storyline noh...
LOL!~Actually wanna go watch e musical de...
But hoh...
Now i duno wanna go watch ma...
Haha...
Wanan watch oso alone again...
Bloody sian de loh...
Alright...
Going to my bed bed already...Sleepy..!~
Nite!~
No comments:
Post a Comment