Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So long no blog le...!~

SO LONG NO BLOG LE...
OK I noe i siao,only 2 days nvr blog ma...=x...
Crazy min min!~
:p!~

Alright...ytd was too too tired le...
Din get to blog noh...
Too too tired...
Com oso crazy...
Lalalaa...

Today got a red bomb from ms Staff Nurse yeN!!~
Omg k?
I 1st time get red bomb...
So sian...
Ms Hui Qun will not be going...
Mi how?
Boo hoo!~
Going alone xia...
Poor thing huh?
LOL...
How much shld i gif as red packet?
I 1st time kana red bomb xia...
HELP!~

I so sian...
So bored xia...
Mr andrew went genting le...
No one tok to mi in msn or sms le la..
SOb!!~
Hahaa...
Wonder when he'll be back xia..
He told mi he not coming back on 7th dec le...
But nvr tell mi when he coming back...
BOo HOO!~~
When is my thing coming back?
=X

Kind of moody today again...
Well...
Shall not say much...
Y my mood has to be change becoz of someone or something?
I duno...

Feeling more and more useless abt myself already...
Seeing my frenz all busy wif sch work...
While mi...
Working...
We dun even have common things to talk tog i guess...
Wonders...

Feeling lik falling in love again...
Loving someone again...
Loving someone deeply again...
But too many examples of men not being able to trusted at all...
Fear of men is still dere i guess...
Lik wat mi and qun tok abt men,
I feel it is really rite...
Men doesnt noe wat we ladies wanted...
Ladies only wanted e sense of security from them...
But usually they dun gif it...
Or shld i say they dun tink it is neccessary?
Well....
Men are always men tt dun understand ladies isn't it?
Men make good buddies but not good lovers i guess...
=)

Really feeling like falling in love again but...
Now i'm lik wanting to step forward yet afraid of falling deep down again...
Moving out and moving back again and again....
Boo Hoo...
How xia?
HelP!!~~~

如果你不再出现
我的世界 还有什么可贵
可惜不够时间
让我们试验 什么叫永远
想念变成怀念
心动变成心碎
偏偏还会关切
你最后属于谁

我的天空今天有点灰
我的心是个落叶的季节
我不知道如何度过今夜
所有的灯 早已经全都熄灭

如果你从没出现
我会不会 觉得快乐一些
可惜残忍时间
总要把诺言一点点摧毁

No comments: