Thursday, December 07, 2006

Suay day!~

Super suay today...
Today actually working at 9am...
but Sister wanna have meeting then muz reach by 8.30...
But i reach at 8.45...
And nvm loh...
Tis morning when i wear my contact lens,
my left eye hurt noh...
Then i hack care...
Then i went out le...

How gr8 it is when i was late...
And my contact len juz drop out...
I tot nth de la...
Then i see...
IT WAS TORN!!!
OMG CAN?
Somemore i nvr bring my specs...

I hack care still...
I wear back...
Then in meeting i cant take it...
I took it out...
Then i wanted to go buy at our dere de optical shop...
But e shop is not open till 10am...

So ke lian of mi can?
For aro 45mins,i go walkin aro wif blur vision...
Poor miN!!!!

I was so lucky tt NUH have optical shop can?
Then end up,
i bought 3pairs costing $33...
Boo Hoo...
Spend money again...

Weee!!!
E chop i got is here already...
Happy!!!
Oh ya...
I din blog abt tis e other time...
Last sat i went wm after my Kitty Exhibition...
I bought name stickers and a stamp chop...
All wif my name on...
Alright...
I noe i crazy...
But i lik them lei...
Hahah..
I bought pooh and frenz de name stickers and a princess stamp chop...
Hahaha...
So childish huh?
Too bad no Hello Kitty de...=x...

Alright...
I getting abit crazy le...
YA...i really tink i going crazy le...=)
Haha...Comments anyone?LOL!~

I miss miss miss swimming xia...
Although i duno how to swim...
I miss dipping in water...
Anyone wanna go dip water wif mi?
Well....
I guess no one will ba...
Boo Hooo...
Go alone ba...
Coming sun maybe...Hee...
Coz sat i wanna go my Kitty de musical la...LOL~

Planning to go register to learn bike tmr at BBDC...
Weee!!!
HAHA...
Hope i'll go loh...Haha...

Hee..Alright la...
Gonna end here le...
Nth much to say le...
Haha...

No comments: