Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sickly MIn

Sickly min today...
Had tummy upset or shld i say gastric upset today...
So ke lian can?
Early morning i wake up then go toliet le...
=(

I tot nth de at 1st...
Tot is e usual tummy upset i got...
I juz cont my prepare for work...
Not much pain then...

Then when i was abt to go out...
It was so painful..
Argh...
I called back clinic and told sn sia abt mi taking mc today...
She ask mi go see doc 1st and see how loh...
Coz today counter only 2 persons excluding mi...
Somemore today busy clinic noh...
Boo Hoo...

Went to bbpc to see doc...
Doc say it is virus infection...
Poor mi!!!

Doc gif mi one day mc...
End up i still go back to clinic to work...
Coz ms huiqun will be so ke lian...
=X...
Juz kidding la..
Partly is becoz of tt la...
Partly is i understand how it feel to be working in busy clinic w/o much help...

Something happy to share!!!
I go register to learn Class 2b le ...
Woo Hoo...
So happy can?
Today after i see doc i walk to wm...
Wanting to find something to buy back to eat...
But too early la...
Then dun have...

After tt i decide to go and register to learn bike noh..
haha...
I juz took 945 over and walk over to bbdc...
woo hoo...
happy can?
LOL!~

My 1st BTL is on tues...
Hope everything will be fine...
I scare!~
Tmr maybe going to go get my helmet,preparing for my practical lessons...
I dun wan use bbdc de...
Dirty ma...

Heard from Mr Andrew tt blk 300++ got sell...
wahaa...
Maybe tmr i go buy...
LOL!~

Hope i can complete as much lessons as possible within these 2 weeks...
Hope b4 ms HQ comes back from HK wif my HK hp pouch...
I can complete alot lessons le...
JIA YOU!!!

I wanna get my Class 2b asap...
After tt then can get scooter...
then might consider taking class 3 wif june....
Princess June!!!U gonna wait huh!!!
LOL!!!

I WANNA GO SING K!!!
SO LONG NVR GO KBOX LE LOH!!!
SOB!!!
ANYONE WANNA GO WIF MI?LOL!~
I LOVE SINGING!!!
=x...

Now my mood is lik rainie yang's song...
Ai Mei...
Boo Hoo!!!
No cure for tt i guess...LOL!!!

No comments: