Blogging time!~
Rain rain rain...
Rainy days...
Boo Hoo!!!
Cold cold weather!~
How much i wish i could get a hug!!!
Hee...
Alrite...
I shall start toking abt e day i went SN Yen's wedding dinner...
Hmmm...
SN Yen was such a princess on tt day...
*envy*
She & her hubby look alike noh...
Fu Qi Lian...Hee...
I love SN Yen's gown noh...
White wif red roses...
So pretty...
I took pics wif most of my colleagues on tt day...
HAHA!~I abit siao la...LOL!
They all look lik my mom noh...Hee...
So kawaii huh?LOL!~
I wore my new flats on tt day...
Guess wat?
E heel drop out can?
So sad and disappointing noh...
New shoes!!!
I'll not buy shoes from mondo anymore!!!
HATE IT!!!
Make mi waste another $6 to mend e heel!!!!HMPH!!!
I love my outfit on tt day...
Woo Hoo!!!~
I wore my pokey dot dress on tt day...
With my tights...
With e knitted cardigan i bought from ting...
I feel so so so good on tt day...
LOL~
Pretty!!!=x!!!
Haha...
On sun i woke up so early in e morning can!!!
Acc my bro to creative noh...
To register for e wireless surfing de thingy...
Got 2 webcam free...
LOL!~
I so tired on tt day can?
Basically i sleep my way home...
Thank goodness my bro is wif mi...
LOL!!
Came back home...
Eat my lunch...
Use com...
Then i go sleep till aro 9plus pm noh...
Ms Sleepyhead...LOL!!!
Went online again after eating...
Was discussing wif my SBF frenz abt going JB on christmas day...
I wanted to go noh...
So i happily agreed...
On mon,I happily wake up...
Tinking i can go JB...
End up...
after i prepare ok le...
I cant find my bloody passport...
Where on earth has it gone to...
goodness!!!
Make mi so sad!!!
HMPH!!!
So sad...
But nvm...
I went JY's place..
Haha...
I tricked Ada,Jasmine and Tian...
I told them i not going...
LOL!~
I only let RJ noe...
Haha...
Surprise them noh...
They really believe i not going...
Haha..
I juz too bored la...
Then tinking of surprising them noh...=)
I so busy doing Ada's present noh...
Goodness i did it on time...Weee!~
Hope my dearest Ada lik e gift!!!
I love e gift i got from her!!!
It is a Hello Kitty Hp Strap thingy...
LOVE IT!!!~
I noe she had a hard time finding wat to buy for mi...LOL!~
Thanks girl!!!~
I love it!~
*Winks*
I got a best dressed award...
Goodness!!!~
So lame can???
Haha!~
But thanks ppl!~
*winks*
I get to noe Lovelle...
Ada's frenz...
A nice sweet pink pink girl(remind mi of Ms June!!!)...
She live in bb oso..
wahaha!!!!
So happy noh...
No need go hm on my own...*winks*
Chatted wif her...
She is a nice nice girl noh!!!~
I love her name...So sweet!~
Girl if u happen to see tis,
Be brave and fight for ur own happiness!!!
*WINKS*
It was fun going for e party...
Play lots of games...
Haha...
Lots of fun fun fun...
It has been long since i had so much fun...
LOL!~
HQ is back from HK back to work today!~~
She got mi 4 things...
LOL!~
I love her!~
She got mi 2 pouches,1 kitty mini soft toy and a bracelet!!!
So nice of her...
I miss her so much noh...
My Chatterbox at work...
My soulmate...
Heee...
Went to return library books today...
Went shopping after tt..
I went to THIS FASHION...
Wanting to get a top..
Madness!!!
I tried aro ten tops!!!
None really suits mi!!!
Madness!!!
Was trying on e tops..
Was tinking of someone in my mind always...
Madness!!!
Wat's wrong wif mi?
Goodness!!!
Missing someone for few days le...
Goodness!~
How???=X
Muz ren!!!
LOL!~
Wondering if i could find my real happiness...
My hands and legs and head are all so itchy now...
I tink i cant eat tt sweets...
Allegry!!!~Oh NO!~
Feel lik vomitting for e whole nite le...
Tink i ate too much food le...
argh...
not feeling good...=(
Signing off,
Ranice
No comments:
Post a Comment