Bloggin!~
Internet system is so so so lag now...
Argh!!!~
Hate it!!!
Lag lag lag!!!
I hate laggy system...
All coz of e earthquake in taiwan...=(
So sad...
I din noe it until i come back & my little bro told mi!!!
I din imagine it was tis bad...
But it was really bad...
ARGH!!!
I went for my BTL 1.02 today...
Finally i finish my BTL & RTL...
Next will be my practical and my evaluation...
Goodness!~
Rainy days,how to go prac?=(...
SOB!!!
I did a stupid thing today...
Argh..
I took e free bus back to bg mrt after class...
Then took mrt back to bb mrt...
Then went to buy mac and took 947 back...
Juz coz i nvr bring umbrella...
Siao de rite?LOL!~
Mi having sore throat le la...
So sad...
Shall stop toking so much already...
Duno y kana sore throat oso...
Sian...
Sore throat yet i still eat my fav MAC meal tonite...
Siao de la mi...
Tmr meeting my 3 princesses...
Eating pizzahut...
Goodness!~
LOL!~
Miss my 3 princesses noh...
Been half a yr nvr see them le...
OMG!!!
So long can?
We've been too busy le loh...
Haha...
Rainy day...
Sleepy day...
I've been drowsy for whole day le...
LOL!!~
As usual de loh...
Haha...
I miss riding on bike lei...
Wahaha...
Siao siao de min!~
Miss ppl pilloning mi...Haha...
Who wanna pillon mi go out tis long wkns?
Haha...
Siao siao mi!~
Missing someone someone...
Argh!~
I miss i miss i miss...
2007 coming le...
Really hope i can have a new start tis coming yr...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment