Wednesday, January 24, 2007

clouds!~

Bloggin time...
Damm broke now...
Waiting for my pay to be bank into my acc by 12mn...
LOL!~
Super broke...
Going shopping wif hq tmr i tink...
LOL!~
Hope so hope so...
So many things to do once i get my pay...
Arghh...

Intend to go learn singing wif hq noh...
but gonna wait 1st...
LOL!~
Haha...
Either music clinic or obmusicforest noh...
LOL!~

Arghh...
Today doing cashier again...
I duno y less one dollar lei...
Dun understand...
Argh...
Hate it!!!
=(

Min now veri sad...=(
No one to go S.H.E. concert wif...
Nan guo...
Nan guo...=(
Dun wanna go alone lei...
So ke lian...=(
*Sob*

I love staring at e sky...
Looking at e clouds...
Woo hoo...
today and ytd de clouds were so nice when i was on my way back home...
Ytd one was e best loh...
Din take pic though...
Took pic of e cloud of today...
Nice nice...

Will dere be tt someone out dere tt is willing to stare at e sky...
And look at e clouds wif mi forever...
I wonder...

Signing off,
XiaO gOnG ZhU...

No comments: