Friday, January 26, 2007

Tired

Payday!!!yuppie!!!
Bought perfume...
Bought tis bought tt...
Arggh...
No more money le la...=(
LOL!!

Got my ticket to S.H.E. concert le...
Actually going wif david de...
But end up he last min go to go work...
then cant...=(
Nvm...
He say will pick mi up once concert end...
Yeah!!!~~

Today after work came back home and rest...
Then i prepare go orchard meet HQ le...
Actually going to meet HQ le then go sing k de...
wif HQ and her frenz & david...
End up ms HQ fly mi aeroplane...
Her bf dun wan sing le...
So sian...
Hai...

After getting my ticket from e person at wisma...
I juz go walk walk...
waiting for david to knock off and go jalan jalan noh...
Go walk aro...
wanted to get a card holder as request by my bro...
But i din saw any nice de...=(
Nan guo!!!
Bro help mi find la...=D

Walk aro awhile and went to cine...
saw kitty thingy again...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
So kawaii!!!
=x...

David ride an aprilia loh...
My 1st time sitting on sport bike noh...
Scary...
Haha...
I tink i scare david more than i scare myself...
LOL!~

Went to makan at alif...
Been long since i ate dere...
Had mutton soup...
Actually was happily eating and chatting wif david de noh...
Suddenly of wat he mention make mi go so emo again...
sigh...

Y am i so emo de?
Hate tt...

My hands are aching now loh...
Argh...
Muz hold onto e tank...
Make my hands so suan now...
*sob*
Although my hands are aching now...
but i really love e feeling of riding bike...
Yippie!!!

Sob!!!
I drop my precious helmet today...
Nan guo!!!
I drop it when david was going to push his bike down...
I so so so sotong...
I tot i tie it le ma...
Then wanna hang it at my hand...
Actually i din noh...
Sotong...

Then e visor come out noh..=(
One side come out...
Heng david help mi put it back...
*phew*
If not i sure cry le la...=(
Thanks thanks...

Going off to bed le...
Tired...
Hands so suan...
Someone come and help mi massage can?
Hee...
Tata!!!

No comments: