Saturday, January 13, 2007

Frenz....

Was browsing thru someone's frenzster...
And i start to tink of something...
Once tis person told mi i got no frenz...
But come to tink...
I got more frenz than tt person rite?
I got my 3 princesses...
My HQ...
My tinkerbell ting...
Ada and gang...
My wlny frenz...
My sbf scooter frenz...
My lonely riders' frenz...

Wat abt tt person?
I wonder...

Although i might not meet up my frenz lik everyday...
But i truely love and care for them...
I noe they truely love and care for mi too...
Not lik some other ppl who is sure bastard...
Act as if they care but deep down they dun...
Bloody fcukers...
Fakers...

Although my frenz might not be by my side lik 24hrs everyday...
But i noe they care for mi noh...
One call they will juz tok to mi...
Cheer mi up...
Share things wif mi...
Share their lifes wif mi...

Ada is e best...
LOL!~
rmb e gift gift u got for mi?
E folded stars for mi?
It really make my sad days much more happier...
MUACKS!!!LOL!~

I LOVE MY FRENZ LOTS!!!

Looking at pictures i took wif my 3 princesses...
Wah Lao!!!
We really is grow up tog de noh...
Still rmb last time mi and ying went to perform tog in kindergarten noh...
Tt time we look so funny and small...
Got chance i post e pics up!!!
Ying i still got e pics...LOL!~

June and san only got closer when we were in sec sch...
Coz we r e only few dzps ppl in hkss noh...
Memories in sec sch noh...
Lots of memories...

Kind of miss sch life...
Those trouble free life...
Boo hoo...
But i dun tink i can go back to sch soon...
Or maybe nvr will go back le...
No idea...
Wonder wat lies in front of mi for e near future...

No comments: