Saturday, January 13, 2007

Idiot!!!

Arghh...
Stupid blogger...
Ytd i blog hao hao le loh...
then when i post it...
Everything gone...
Hmph!!!
make mi muz reblog again!!!
Sob!!!

okok!~
Let mi start now...
On thurs sister treat us eat noh...
yearly thingy told by my colleagues..
So many food eat till i so full...
Arghh...

I ate so many things...
I full until i walk oso got abit of problem...
LOL!
Veri nice of sister...*winks*

Went hip hop dance after work...
Angie,Zahidah,HQ & mi enjoy ourself so much noh...
Dance here dance dere...LOL!~
Been long since i dance...3yrs?
LOL!
Getting old le la...LOL~!
But it was fun...

After tt went to meet andrew for dinner at je...
Had fun chatting...
I saw junex!!!
She din see mi noh...
2 cont days saw her but she nvr see mi...
Fated xia...
I got fate see her,she got no fate see mi...
LOL!~

My whole body aching till wat now loh...
Haha..
Muz be ytd de hip hop dance noh...
Haha...means got do a good job...
Coz got aching...=x...

Been eatin my tou hua regularly...
Either tou hua or soya bean drink...
Though not everyday...
But i'm tryin...
LOL!~
Tou hua has been veri yummy these 2 days noh...
Soft soft de...
Although is nice,
parklane de is nicer...
I miss e tou hua dere already...
Sob!!!

Tmr not working...
slacking wkns for mi again...
rot and rot at home...
so sian...

Juz now on my way home...
I weep again...
Coz i tot i saw u...
Memories juz flood mi again...
boo hoo...

Actually juz now going for rounding de...
End up nvr go...
Abit sad though...
but hai hao...
I rotted online again noh...

Chatted in SBF again...
Rotted in SBF again..
Tink i really lik to go SBF noh...
Haha...

tmr at home..
Sun oso at home...
unless got ppl date mi out noh..
Haha...
Muz be sleeping and sleeping at home noh...

6 more months to my bday...
wondering shld i open chalet ma...
wonder wonder wonder...
Been long since i realy celebrate my bday le...
shld i or shld i not lei...
tinking and tinking...
Hmmm....
hahaa...

I sometimes really angry wif u...
veri angry wif u...
Arghhh...
Stupid...

Ok la...
Shall blog till here...

No comments: